Going to Undertale

(Fell P.O.V)
We're gonna meet my friend Sans Stretch knows him they're friends to but Undyne doesn't have all the stuff for Cupcakes arm so it's always loose and Undyne found out that Undertale Alphys has some parts "Strech Cupcake is ready! So am I!" I shouted "Alright Alright!" Stretch came down I opened a portal "Sis you warm enough or no?" "I think I'll be fine" I stared at her "Jesus fine I'll grab my coat" she rushed off and put on her coat "Alright let's go!" She shouted while jumping into the portal Stretch followed her I followed him.
(Stretch P.O.V)
I followed Cupcake into the portal we we're in Undertale now "What is this place?" "it's Undertale Hun we'll we should find Classic" "This place looks like peaceful" I looked at Cupcake her eyes looked big she looked cute I smiled I held her hand "let's go okay FELL HURRY UP CUPCAKE WANTS TO LOOK AROUND WHEN WERE DONE!" I yelled at Fell "You don't have to show me around Swappy" "I do and I think you'll like Classic and his brother his Brother Papyrus to me he's like Blue but not small" "I see" Fell caught up to us we walked inside of a bar we seen Sans sitting there Fell went up to him so did I Cupcake stood behind me "Hey there Classic how's it been?" "Alright you Stretch?" "Good" "Who's that?" He pointed at Cupcake "Hey you don't have to hide he's not gonna hurt you" "I think she's shy Stretch come on sis or I'll embarrass you" "Fuck off Sans" Fell chuckled I seen Cupcake hold onto her metal arm "Is it getting more loose?" She nodded "Can I see it?" "F-fine" she walked in front of me I looked at the arm "Whoa that's a nice arm ya got there Kiddo" "yeah it is we're here because we need to go to Alphys for some parts for her arm it keeps getting looser and looser" "huh I see how did her arm get like that?" "I-I rather not talk about that" "okay" Classic said "Well we should get going okay" "wait I'll come with ya so she knows it's safe" "Alright".
(Cupcake P.O.V)
We followed Classic I was skipping until we reach an Iron door Classic knocked on it "O-Oh hello Sans oh and you got some friends with you come in" "Thanks Al" Classic said I followed them "So what is it you need?" "Oh my friends here have a girl" "that is my girlfriend and our scientist doesn't have all the parts and we we're wondering if you have some" Swap said "May I see her?" They nodded "Come on Hun she wants to see you". I showed my self I held my fake arm on me so it doesn't fall "Hmm may I take a look at your arm please?" I nodded I took off my arm and gave it to her she was seeing what wasn't on it "oh I see what it's missing I can put it on the arm just be a sec okay" we nodded I felt Swap wrap his arm's around me I blushed "you okay you seem tense Hun" "I-I'm fine" "no your not look at me" I slowly turned around and looked at him "you don't like anyone touching your arm I know but still she's gonna fix it okay" I nodded "okay good" Swap hugged me tightly I hugged back" then of course Sans has to tease us "AWWWWWWWWWWWW look at the couple their hugging" "S-Shut up S-Sans" I hid my face in Swap's chest I heard him chuckle "it's alright he's just teasing you love" the yellow Dino came back with my arm "here you go it should be fine now" " t-thanks" I said quietly I put on my arm and it moved it I looked at Swap smiling brightly "heh I love it when you smile it's cute" "at least I'm not a bitch like my brother" Sans looked at me "not you ya pussy" I said laughing "she just called me a Pussy let me at her!" Swap grabbed me and put me over his shoulder "hehehe" I giggled evilly "Let's just go walk around Undertale okay Fell then you can talk to Classic" I said smiling "Fine fine!"
(Sorry that it's short)