At night

(Swap P.O.V)
I woke up I went downstairs I was about to go in g he kitchen but I heard whimpering I slowly walked up to Cupcake she looked scared tears ran down her face and she was shaking almost like she was cold I thought for a moment I carefully layed next to her on the couch I moved her on top of me and covered the blanket over us she cuddled into my chest I fell asleep.
(Cupcake P.O.V)
I could smell bacon and eggs I felt like someone was holding me I looked and it was Swap I blushed I tried to get out of his grip he opened his eyes "oh.. sorry" he said kinda shyly he moved up so he could get out but I just got off of him "I was on the couch with you because you looked cold so I slept with you on the couch..." "O-oh..." I never felt anyone cuddle with me but when I was born and Papyrus was like 6 I was only 4 years old they would cuddle up with me all the time even if I was sad they would always cheer me up but now it's just me cuddling up with myself "Cupcake do you want some breakfast?" "S-sure" I walked into the kitchen slowly I sat down and ate my breakfast I didn't realize that my shirt was kinda showing my stomach.
(Strech P.O.V)
I seen Cupcakes shirt was kinda up but I looked carefully there were scars on her back and stomach and she looked skinny really really skinny I felt really bad for her I'm gonna talk to Undyne about it.
(Sorry his was short)
(Cupcake P.O.V)
When I was done eating that's when I realized my shirt was kinda up I pulled it down and washed my dish I sat on the couch watching TV I heard Swap come up to me "hey Cupcake" "Hi..." I said quitetly then we heard I knock on the door Swap walked up to the door and opened it I heard a famliar voice "Yeah she's awake come on in Hey Cupcake your brother Sans is here" "S-sans.." he walked in Sans went to me fastly "Are you okay do you feel dizzy did you eat at all today?" I nodded "god I'm so sorry this had to happen to you sis you still didn't get the fake arm yet?" He looked at Swap "I'll get it tomorrow don't worry" "how about you tall Undyne now so she can get it ready" "Okay okay I'll call her but... I want her to check in her arm just in case too" "hmmm alright but I wanna be there just in case okay" Sans said "Alright" Swap said lazily "Sis how have you been?" "A-alright..." "Good I'm so sorry sis" he hugged me tightly I didn't hug back I was confused I literally forgot what hugs and love was like Sans let go and looked at me kinda confused and I knew why it's because I didn't hug back "W-what we're you just doing?" "God please don't tell me you don't remember what a hug is" "W-what?" "He hugged me again but tighter and one of my scars were still healing I gasped "what?" "S-scar" "shit sorry let me look at it...can I?" "S-sure" he lifted up my shirt slowly his eyes were widened Swap came and looked "oh my god..." Swap said quietly "I gotta call her now" Swap said very concerned Sans pulled down my shirt he grabbed my arm carefully "Strech we gotta go now" "but she doesn't know that we're coming" Swap said "I don't care I wanna help my sister!" Sans kinda shouted loudly then the short skeleton came running downstairs "what's going on?!" He said shouting "were gonna take Cupcake to Undyne" "why what's wrong with her?" I started to feel kinda dizzy I was swaying Sans noticed "Come on sis let's get going okay" Swap grabbed a blanket for me and he carried me out to the could "I'm gonna teleport us all to Undyne's lab okay" "good Idea Strech" we teleported Sans banged on the door a blue red headed fish in a lab coat she let us in Swap layed me down on a hard surface I felt a cold hand touch my head then I felt the monster about to lift up my shirt I jumped up and growled at the monster Sans grabbed me "L-let me go!" I shouted "she's gonna check on you okay you have to trust her please sis" I nodded slowly "Okay you might have to take off your shirt so boys you have to leave okay" they nodded and walked off I took off my shirt she looked at my scars "oh my you poor thing how are you still alive?" I just sat there silent "I need to look at your arm okay" I nodded I looked away scared of seeing my damaged arm she took off the bandage's it kinda stung "oh my god I gotta make you a fake arm but you need this to heal okay can you please not attack me" I nodded she walked away and came back with a bottle if liquid and a wash cloths she put the liquid oh the wash cloths and put it on my stomach and arm I screamed in pain "GAAAAH!" "I'm sorry just let it soak in okay" I nodded tears going down my face she whipped them off "okay there you go I'm gonna give you some medicine your injury's and for you getting more fat in you. Okay" I nodded "good now I'm gonna put bandage's on your stomach and arm" I nodded she put bandage's on me and I put my shirt on "there now BOYS YOU CAN COME IN!" She shouted they walked in "Alright Papyrus you need to give her these each day morning noon night alright" "Yeah" Sans walked up to me tears still going down my face he hugged me softly "let's get going okay Sis" "O-okay" Sans grabbed me off of the hard surface we teleported back to Swaps house "Blue I'm back!" Swap shouted Sans was still holding me I could sense something was wrong then he showed up I gasped in fear "H-How did you get here!".