05

The car ride was very quiet at first. The only noises were the humming of the car's engine and the soft sound of the radio that was hardly on.

Macey wondered where Luke could be taking her, or what he had planned.

For a brief moment, Macey had a thought that Luke was taking her for some dark plan and that she'd never see her home again. Frightened, she pushed that thought away and chose to believe that Luke wasn't that kind of bad boy.

She admired every aspect of his car and wondered what kind of job he had at such a young age that could possibly pay for a car like this. She played with the possibility that it was family money, and with Luke's attitude, she made the assumption that that's where the money came from.

"So, I don't know much about you. Why don't you tell me something," Luke spoke, glancing over at the girl in his passenger seat. Finally a girl in his car he was proud of. He felt she was like a prize to be sitting there.

"Um, I'm eighteen," she replied, not exactly knowing what to say.

"Alright, there's a start. Now something else," he urged. He wanted more information out of her.

"I told you one thing, you get nothing else from me until you give me one thing about you," Macey insisted.

Luke chuckled at her a bit before replying. "I'm eighteen."

"Now that's no fair! You can't tell me the same thing I told you! Pick something different," Macey replied, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine," Luke said, rolling his eyes. "My favorite color is blue."

Macey nodded, not completely happy with his answer because of its simplicity.

"Now another thing about you," Luke said, encouraging her.

And their conversation continued like that, each of them surrendering one piece of information, taking turns.

Before Macey knew it, she found herself in a familiar-and safe-place.

Luke pulled his shiny car up into a parking lot that it would definitely stick out in.

A family of six piled out of their van and walked up to the steps before Luke even made it around to Macey's side of the car where he ordered her to stay. Macey watched them closely, adoring the little girl as she bounced up and down, giddy about something.

Luke's hand appeared in Macey's vision, shaking her out of her trance from watching the girl. Macey looks up at look momentarily before her eyes switch back to his hand, which she cautiously takes.

*****

Macey spent a good amount of time with Luke that night after her shift at Attica. She was actually shocked at how polite Luke was and how amazing it was to speak to him.

"I actually had to help my mum with painting yesterday, and she threatened me to paint my car if I messed it up," Luke told her, chuckling at what he said.

"That would be a pretty good reason to do the job well, yeah?" Macey replied, laughing as well. Luke took notice of the way the corner of her eyes crinkled when she laughed.

"Have you ever had to paint stripes on a wall?" Luke asked her, smirking at the question. He thought back to having to paint those damn stripes.

"Can't say that I have. Although with a little painters tape it doesn't seem as though it would be that bad," Macey said, raising an eyebrow at him. She was impressed that he helped his mother do something such as paint. She couldn't picture him doing anything to help anyone before he told her that.

"No, even with the painters tape it was pretty difficult," Luke told her honestly. He couldn't paint the stripes straight if the tape wasn't straight.

After Luke and Macey's little dinner date, which was at Outback Steakhouse, he drove her to a nearby Baskin Robin's, where they talked even more as they are their frozen dessert.

At the end of the night, Luke drove her back to her apartment.

"Do you mind if I walk you up to your apartment?" Luke asked, hoping she would say yes.

This is the part of the night where everything falls into place for Luke. Where he walks the girl to the door and makes a move on them, entering their home and having sex with them.

If Luke had asked her this question before, Macey would have said no. She did earlier when he asked if she would invite her in. But after the nights events, she felt like she could trust Luke. A complete one-eighty from how she ever felt before.

She now knew about his parents, his two brothers, and even a secret talent of his. She wanted to hear him sing, but she wouldn't dare ask him, not yet.

She also knew his favorite type of music, his favorite bands and songs. She knew what movies he liked and which ones he hated.

All of this information made her feel more comfortable around him.

"Sure," she replied, smiling at Luke. He nodded before stepping out of his car and walking to her door, opening it for her. After he helped her out, she takes the lead into the apartment building.

After going through the elevator, they reach her apartment and she quickly thinks back to whether her apartment is decent or not. Remembering that it isn't too messy, she quickly unlocks the door and let's him in, following him and closing the door behind her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sėx. Sėx. Sėx.

That's what y'all are thinking.

That's what I want to happen but I guess we shall seeeeee.

If you're not thinking if them having sėx then you're thinking of them playing with baby penguins, yeah? Yeah me too.

Yeah I hate those little ė but I have to so I won't get into trouble or something. Idk. Oh well.

Anyway I hope you enjoy! It's been a long wait!

xox -Delilah