~My Oc Form~

Name:
Aki Chouko

Nicknames:
Aki Chan (Izuku), Fluffy Ears (Mina), Child (Monoma), Stupid Feline, Stray Cat, Chouko (Bakugou), Ki (Kirishima), Star (Kia), Cutie (Denki), Aki (Iida and momo), Nya-chan (Vivacity )

Meaning of the name:
Aki (秋) means bright, the reason why I think her name reflects her quirk is that her quirks shine when she uses it. She is kinda like Mina, she loves to make new friends even ones that aren't kind or nice like Bakugo. Her last name Chouko (蝶子) means "Butterfly Child", this last name means something in her family. Her father and mother have always wanted to get out of the cocoon when they were children, they wanted to be free and fly. Now they did, they also want the same for Aki.

Date of birth:
November 23, 20xx

Zodiac sign:
SAGITTARIUS

Age:
(Flashback) 4
(Season 1) 15
(Season 2) 15
(Season 3) 16
(Season 4) 16
(Current) 16

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Blood Type :
B+

Quirk:
Glitch

Fighting Style :

Aikido, Martial Arts, and Judo (Vivacity)

Type of style of fight :

Close combat and Long Range

What type of quirk is it? :

Emitter

Quirk Summary/Abilities:
Glitch is a quirk that allows the user to move around quickly through electronics and can harm enemies by electrifying them by moving the glitching towards the enemies. This only works on people who have a non-electric quirk.

Quirk Weaknesses:
The draw of this quirk is being not able to use quirk on electricity quirks and not having any electronics around. The only thing that can cause the user problems is being dizzy or glitching (it can be good if used correctly)

Power
6/7 A+
Speed   
6/7 A-
(Her speed is as fast as a cat.)
Technique   
5/7 B+
Intelligence   
5/7 B+
Long Naps
7/7 S+

Moves :

"Digital Dash": The user quickly glitches through electronic devices, moving at high speeds in a straight line. This can be used for evasion or surprise attacks.

"Static Shock": The user glitches towards an enemy, electrifying them with a burst of energy. This can only be used against non-electric quirks.

"Code Breaker": The user glitches into a computer system, allowing them to hack and manipulate it. This can be used to gather information or cause chaos.

"Glitch Grenade": The user releases a burst of glitch energy in a small area, causing nearby electronics to malfunction and potentially harming enemies.

"Overclock": The user focuses their glitch energy to speed up their movements and reactions, allowing them to dodge attacks or launch quick counterattacks.