003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two

Start from the beginning

The elder man grinned widely and shook his head from side to side, "There's no need! Did you lose your parents?" Aaliyah noticed the assortment of letters that were visible on his tee shirt, but wasn't able to see the remaining because of his jacket. He was a Roman fan, just like her.

"Ah- um, yes, I did." Aaliyah quickly scattered out of the seat, "I'm going to go look further down that way." She pointed down the staircase leading closer to the ring. The old couple smiled at the young girl and waved to her as she appeared to shrink the further down the steps she went.

At this point, the closer she got to the ring, the more she couldn't resist. She was sure that she had already turned some heads, security guards in particular.

     Backstage, in the women's locker room stormed a mother in serious outrage, followed closely behind by one of her friends who had decided to help her out. "Where the hell is that bloody child?" Paige cursing, wanting to tear every strand of hair out of her own head and then her daughter's. Aaliyah wasn't one to cause too much trouble, but when she did, it was hellfire.

     Frantically searching behind her was Nia Jax, "Paige, you need to calm down! She couldn't have gone far." She shouted over the whistling spitting out of the Brits ear like a kettle. Her hands reached out to comfort the woman, but there was no use.

     "She got far enough from catering to have me worrying, Nia." Paige threw her arms down to her sides aggressively, "So if you're not here to help, the door is over there."

     "You need to calm down-"

     "I am calm!" She hissed, on her tip toes, in Nia's face, fire blurring her vision. She hadn't the need for the extra inches that she added onto her height, she knew that she was just as tall as Nia and even taller in heels. It wasn't in anyone's best interest to continue to tick Paige off when she is already on edge.

     She tore her way through the backstage area, searching high and low for an sign of her daughter who was about to get an ass whupping. She asked a few of the wrestlers that were still in hair and makeup, lights and tech personnel, no one had any clue where her daughter had run off too. The last person that Paige planned to intimidate was the security guard who stood watch near catering.

     The guard who had been standing closest to the barricade where Aaliyah stood anxiously awaiting Reign's next move, slowly began to shuffle closer to her without causing any suspicion. He was tall and his shoulders were broad, they resembled boulders as large as the little girl's head.

     From a first glance, you would think that if you stepped out of line at an event that he would drop you straight, then and there, but when in reality, he's the biggest teddy bear around. He's almost the same size as Big E is - another good friend of Paige's - same height, same build. Aaliyah likes to claim that they could be twins if they tried, all Harry would have to do is shave his beard. He was close to all of the wrestlers backstage and has been with the business for quite some year now, so recognizing Paige's only child wasn't too difficult. "Hey- uh, I seem to have found a stowaway." He spoke into his walkie-talkie.

     Paige stopped dead in her tracks. Casting the most terrifying glance that the man on the receiving end of the call had ever seen. "Paige's little girl, Aaliyah. Is she allowed out here?" The radio rattled within the security-guard-from- catering's grasp as he followed Paige's evil eyes as she approached him.