Sexy, Hot, and Cute

Start from the beginning

Roger could tell I was nearly there, so he took me out of his mouth and licked a stripe up my shaft. He ran his teeth over a vein and I couldn't take it any more. "Swallow me, you slut" I said, pulling his hair. Roger nodded and took me all the way down his throat. I felt him contacting and came with a loud moan.

Roger swallowed every last bit of me. He took me out of his mouth and licked me clean. He stood up and I put myself back into my trousers.

He sat down next to be, "That was the best thing you've ever done" I said. "I like being your little slut" he said. I blushed hard, "I guess I know what to do next time" I said. Roger nodded and kissed me. "Now we need to find your kink" he said with a wink.

I didn't know what my kink was, but knowing Roger, I would find one. I nodded anyway and kissed him lightly before getting up. "How about we finish the tree?" I asked. "Alright" He said, "But later I'm finding out what gets you going" he finished.

We worked on the tree a bit longer and soon it was all done. "It looks great, Bri" he said, turning to me. "Yeah" I said.

I looked down at Roger. The next words to come out of my mouth would change our status. I'd been thinking about it for a long time. We'd only been together about a month, but that was long enough, right?

"Roggie?" I took a breath and tried to relax myself. "What is it Bri?" He looked a bit concerned. I put his hands in mine and stared into his eyes. The question was burins to be released.

"Would you like to move in with me?" I stood there waiting for an answer. It seemed like hours, but really it was only seconds. "Oh, Brian, I thought you'd never ask!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"When should I start packing?" He asked. "Well I was hoping you could be all set up before Christmas, so I could help you tomorrow if you'd like. It might be too soon but-" I was cut off by Rogers warm kiss. "Tomorrow is perfect" he said.

Roger stayed over for the night so he could get used to the flat. Wrapping my arms around him as we slept felt so perfect. We were made for each other. We fit together like puzzle pieces.

I loved Roger so much and couldn't wait to tell him, but I was still nervous to. I didn't know why because I've said it to many people I've dated. I don't want to scare him away.

________________________________

—the next day—
Rogers POV
I was over the moon! Brian asked me to move in with him and I couldn't be happier. I woke up with his arms holding me, it felt to right. It was a kind of feeling I could only describe as euphoria.

Brian took me home and helped me start to pack up my things. We grabbed some cardboard boxes from the shop on the way there. I decided I was going to donate and sell a lot of my things, I didn't need much if I was going to be sharing things like furniture and appliances with Bri.

We got home and immediately started packing up my things. We started in my room, making a pile of things to keep and donate.

"Oh, this is definitely getting donated" Brian said, holding up a shiny pair of golden trousers. "Brian, I like those!" I said, taking the trousers out of his hands.

"You never wear them, love. And it looks more like something Fred would wear" He said in protest. "Fine" I replied, "if anything I can't have them then I'm giving them to Freddie, someone deserves to wear them."

We packed up all my clothes and started taking all the sheets and pillows off my bed. Once my whole room was packed, we went to the living room and kitchen. Finally, after and hour and a half of packing, we were done.

"How about we use both our cars, I'll take half in mine and you can take the other half of the boxes" Brian suggested. "Great" I smiled.

I left my key on the breakfast bar in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath I whispered to myself, "Time to start anew."

Brian and I got all the items loaded into our cars and we drove off. I hummed to the music on the radio and sang along to some of my favorite songs. I parked in the car park just out side Brian's flat. Our flat.

"I called over Fred and Deacy to help us unpack" Brian said. It was then that I noticed the two man standing outside the building.

"I can't believe you two are already moving in together" Freddie gushed, putting a hand over his heart. "It's about time" Deacy said, rolling his eyes. Brian and I laughed as we handed them boxes. Freddie stumbled under the weight of the one I handed him, it had my shoes in it.

"God Roger what do you keep in here? Bricks?" He exclaimed. "Oh, quit whining and get a move on" I joked.

We soon got all the boxes up to the flat, no thanks to Fred. He sat and watched the entire time, complaining that his legs hurt from going up the stairs.

"Alright, well Roggie and I can get the rest of this unpacked. You two can go on home" Brian said to John and Freddie. We all hugged goodbye and said we'd see each other tomorrow bright and early for rehearsal.

The door closed behind them and Brian leaned into me. "You wanna go break in the bed?" He winked. "It's not new, we've had it this entire time!" I giggled with excitement.

He took my hand and pulled me onto the bed in our room. I was getting excited, but something was holding me back.

How was that chapter? I feel like my smut is kinda bad but I'm not really sure. Hope you liked this chapter. ALSO I've noticed that you guys like Brian and Roger stories more than Deacy and Freddie ones. But I have a lot of great ideas for the future! Thanks for reading - Deacury x💓