airport.

A/N :

Well , I'm thinking of doing a JB and 1D crossover. uh , I'll let ya read . Thanks for reading , loves! :D ♥ MWAH! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥******************♣*********************♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Elieen's airport outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57471494

*********************************************************************************

"We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Liam shouted , walking through the house trying to make us hurry.

"I had fun last night." Niall said , smirking.

"Niall , we only watched UP ." I stated , packing for the trip we had to make for the boys' 2 year anniversary. 

"Uh , well , it was fun." Niall said , feeling dumb. 

"It's okay , Nialler. I see what ya mean , love." I said , standing on my tiptoes and kissing his nose. 

"Okay , go get your stuff and go down stairs. " I said , tapping his bum to make him leave.

" Oh , alright . see ya in 10 minutes , babe!" He said loudly , trying to make our relationship sound as real as can be.

I smiled and got my coat on. It was rather chilly outside and I didn't want to freeze . 

I packed just a bag to last me a few days. We were going to Mullingar. Which is Niall's hometown. Just to point out. I had to meet the parents. We were going to make the relationship official in a few days. August 1 , to be exact. It wasn't really that fake anymore. I'm still madly in love with harry , but Niall has this effect on me. I can't explain it , i get butterflies every kiss and the hugs are better. I love cuddling during a movie with him , which is what we did last night. 

"Eli , hello?! " Louis said , waving his hand infront of my face.

"Yea- oh , hey . uh , sorry." i said , louis knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Well , we're going now. " Louis said , pointing his thumb towards the door.

"Okay , lemme get my stuff. " I said , grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. 

"Hurry up!" Liam shouted at me .

"Coming , dad! " I shouted back running down the stairs , I tripped and was super close to hitting the floor until someone caught me in their arms. 

It was Zayn . THANK YA , LORD!  I thought it was Harry . That would've been awkward. 

"You okay? " Zayn asked , looking kinda worried.

I didn't realize but I was staring into his eyes , I quickly looked away and said ," I'm fine , now let's go! " 

I pulled his wrist and we ran outside. We made our way into the van and drove to the airport.

 *********************************************************************

"Okay , Looks like a little crowded but we have to run , especially Eileen." Paul said , looking at us in the back of the van.

"Roger that , seargent." I said , nodding once. 

" Oh god , let's just go." Harry said , laughing .

"haha , let's. " I said , hopping out of the car and running through all the fans. 

One bumped into me , HARD. I looked back at her.

"Stay away from MY Nialler , You skanky twat!" The fan said , pointing at me.

"He's not YOUR Nialler , he's mi-- he's not anyone's . " I said , catching myself . 

"Who are you to say he's not the fan's boys?!" She screamed.

"Uh , I'm not saying that i'm just saying he doesn't want fans messing with his girlfr- his friends!" I screamed back.

Niall ran towards me and put an arm over my shoulder.

"Niall! Oh my goodness! I loooooveeee youuu! " She screamed , running over to Niall.

"hi , I love you , too. " He said , giving her a quick hug.

"I love you ,Niall. Will you marry me?" She asked , hahahaa . She's one stupid bitch. 

"uh , i'm sorry. I gotta go." He said , walking away .

"nooo!" She shrieked , before pulling his wrist and kissing him.

I felt my blood boil and my fist clench. I pulled her off and punched her face.

I was red and i pulled niall away into the airport.

"That fucking cunt on my man , no bitch . He's mine , yup . ALL mine." I cursed to myself , whispering about that ratchet .

"Babe , you alright? " Niall asked , but I just kept pulling. 

"Yes, I'm fine , Horan. " I never called him that but I was pissed and didn't want to deal with him right now.

"No , you aren't . You called me , 'Horan' " Niall said  , pulling my wrist and facing me towards him.

"I'm fine. We'll miss the plane." I said , looking towards the plane entrance.

"It's fine , they won't leave us." Niall said ,pulling me close.

"Stop , niall." I said , tears forming in my eyes.

Why am I crying ?! Da Fuq?! ugh , he smells nice. I love this boy , wait what?! He is so perfect , I want his babies. WHAT?! nevermind.

" Why ? " Niall asked , looking into my eyes.

"Because , seeing her kiss you. made my blood boil . You are mine , but --" I said , but was soon interrupted by Niall's lips on mine .

"STOP IT." I said , pulling away. 

"What ?! What's wrong?!" He asked , i ruined this moment. our moment.

"Because , I love you." I shouted , running onto the plane. 

He stood there ,  jaw-dropped and wide-eyed.

"Eileene , what's wrong? " Liam asked , all the boys behind him. 

I just ran to the restroom and locked it. 

I cried and cried . I fell asleep , soon I felt someone pick me up. 

Oh no . 

It

Was

....

....

HARRY.

"