Game On.

I backed away from the kiss. Only to find the boys had already been in the mall. All except for Harry. Niall bit his lip at me and ran into the mall with the other boys.I was walking into the mall , Harry came beside me.

"If that's how you want it , Game on." He whispered in my ear , before running into the mall with the other boys , too. 

'What Have I done? When did Niall's lips connect to mine? Why did Niall do that? ugh , i'm confused. 'I thought , facepalming meself.

" Are you coming? " Zayn asked , a few feet away.

"uh ,yeah.yeah." I said , running to his side.

"So , uh ,  what took you guys so long? " Louis asked , raising an eyebrow.

"I was tying me shoe." i said , my arms hooked with Louis' & Zayn's . 

"Oh , okay." Liam said , walking behind us.

" Let's go in here!" I said , unhooking our arms and running into Claire's.

I went to where two teenage girls were standing. One looked around 16 and the other 18 . I reached around them and grabbed a 1D notebook.

"Oh my god! Look at this! I NEED THIS!!!" I fangirled , holding the notebook in front of the boys. 

" Oh my god , Eileene we get that enough from fans." Niall said , putting his hands over his face.

"Imma buy it still!" I said , running to the register.

"OH MY GOD!! IT'S YOU!! " the 16 year old girl , screamed to the boys.

"Hi , Is this all for today? " The woman clerk  asked , scanning and putting y notebook in a bag.

"Yeah ." I replied , pulling out 5 dollars.

The woman put the change in the register and pulled out change.

"HARRY!! IT'S YOU! AHH! I LOVE YOU!! " the 18 year old girl screamed.

" Thank you , I love you too." Harry replied .

"Can I have a hug? " the 18 year old girl asked , holding out her arms.

"Sure." Harry replied , pulling her into a big hug. I got kinda jealous , I don't know why. But I did , I could imagine how he felt about Niall and I.

"Here's your bag." The woman said , holding me bag out.

"Thank you." I said , grabbing the bag and change.

"Okay , can we go now?" I asked , looking back at the boys.

I saw something other than the boys , it made me heart drop. Maybe it cracked . But  all I saw was The 18 year old snogging with Harry. With tounge.

I gasped the other boys turned to me , wide-eyed.

Harry stared at me whil snogging that girl's face off. 

I ran out of that store , then to the doors a few yards away. 

I ran out the doors then across the parking lot. It felt like a million miles , but I made it . I saw a taxi and called out for it . All of a sudden , I felt hands around me waist. 

I looked back , just to find Zayn standing beside me with his arms around me waist. 

What is this?