Chapter 2: Gon Freecss

Gon Freecss was an agent in the military, well agent in training, his first official mission was to protect all the artifacts at the gallery and he wasn't about to fail because of two fakes.

(Gon's p.o.v)

I ran after the two boys pretending to be rich after they stole the Katana of death, which wasn't good, that was one of the most dangerous weapons there! I can't let them get away but... Jeez these guys are fast! I thought, I ran fast almost able to grab the one with white hair until he sped up.

Dammit! I heard the taller one yell: "Kil if you get caught that will be your own fault!" the one with white hair yelled back at him, "I'm not going to so don't worry 'bout it!" oh yeah? I thought, once I was a couple of feet away from the boy I jumped onto him.

"What the hell?!" he said trying to get me off as he ran, I had a tight grip on him and I wasn't letting go any time soon, "Kil just take of the jacket!"
"I can't he's blocking the button!"

I smiled as they argued the boy seemed to notice this and I guess it pissed him off because he started elbowing and punching me, "Let go dammit!" I shook my head and yelled "No!" he stopped running and grabbed onto my hair and brought up his knee, slamming the two together I was forced to let go.

"Go 'head Illumi, we can't have him following us back. I'll meet with you when I'm done."

"That's pretty big talk for someone who struggled to get me off."

"Oh yeah?" he turned his finger nails into claws and I gulped, "Don't got any slick comments now do ya?" the boy said grinning almost evilly, "Since I don't have much time I'll make this quick." I looked around for back up and saw no one.

Just perfect! The one time I need Kurapika to show up out of nowhere he doesn't! I got into a fighting stance preparing myself to dodge not having the opportunity to do much else. Those claws of his were a big upper hand and I didn't want to get close to them, the boy charged at me and just in time Kurapika grabbed him from behind.

"Finally!" I yelled out and grabbed my handcuffs quickly putting them on the boys hands, "Sorry I'm late-er why do you have those?"
"Just in case, and it's a good thing I thought of it or we'd be in some trouble right about now."

I looked at the boy with white hair, "What was that you said earlier? 'I'll meet you when I'm done'? Welp it doesn't look like your going anywhere BUT jail." I chuckled to myself and he spat in my face causing my laughter to stop.

I grabbed his hair tightly and dragged him back to the gallery, Leorio instantly spotted the three of us and ran over, "There you guys are, wait who's this? And why do you have spit on your face Gon?" the boy seemed to laugh at the last question, I yanked his hair and he stopped.

"He and some other guy stole the Katana of death, I was only able to catch this one the other got away." Leorio sighed a motioned to the crowd of soldiers, the place was flooding with them. All the rich civilians had left leaving a crime scene, "Bring him over there." he said, I nodded and walked towards the general.

"General Bisky ma'am," I saluted her "At ease Gon." she said and I put my arm down, "This is one of the men that stole the Katana." I pulled his hair causing him to look up a big grin on his face, Bisky examined him before waving it off.
"You must be pretty strong or pretty stupid to try and steal that Katana." the boy shrugged, "Maybe I'm both."

Bisky looked at him and frowned, "We'll take him back to base with us, until then keep an eye on him Gon." I nodded and walked off still having a firm grip on his hair.