tommorow love my life

i hope you like and please vote

______________________________________________________________________-

So i wake up  and I  notice that there is clothe already set out for me.

"What the...," I say as my mom walks into the room.

"You are going  to learn how to use your magic in defensive and offensive ways," she said.

"Ok well that  seem easy to understand but why do you have my clothes set out,"i ask.

I look at the clothe and see swet capris and a tank top shirt and some tennis shoes  its kinda cute  for a work out thing but I  dont care.

"So who am I  going agains,"t I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Today is Devin and Stephanie.We want you to try to use that power you that you used  on Chris ok and the others we taught you," she says.

"Ok, I  will try my best to make you all amazed might even turn werewolf on you guys,"I said and I started laughing.

"Yea ,you haven't learn that one yet,"she says.

"You never know you might see some thing things," I  said with a smirk.

__________________________________________________________________________

So my firstn fight is with Devin and everytime I  try to use my powers he transport to somewhere else.

Then it hits me I  can take my mom power and make him feel pain no matter where he is.

So I  started take my mom power and she noticed it immediately but made know comment but she was feeling weak because I  now had her power and could feel emotions.

So I  focused her power and thought of pain emotional and physical in his body and he started to scream and I  switched powers and took Chris's power so I  could levitate him and I  did and banged him aroung until he screamed mercy.

"So who's next ,"i  ask.

"Well Steph is but you might just take there power and leave them defenseless sooooo lets just be done for the day ok," said my Mom.

 How does it feel to get your power taken away i wondered in my mind.

"You feel lonely and a piece of you is ripped away from your soul but it doesnt hurt physically," said Stephanie.

"Ok so good night,"i say.

"O k but tommoro we are going shopping I like your style but it needs to update a tad bit more,"said Emma sincerly.

"Yea but I'm sleepy because all them powers I took away but yea can't wait till tommorrow,"I said. 

ook goodnight

 i go to my room and take a bath and  get dressed in my pj pants and my tank top and cut off my lights good night world and i clothe my eyes

________________________________________________________________________________

im running away from tsomething it chases me and i see im in a forest im thinking wierd i was just in cali but iw as scared and i fall on the  on the grass

soething grabs my leg and i feel a pain coursiing through my back

it works ts way thhroughout my body and i scream

_________________________________________________________________________-

some one wakes me up

it was devin