training time

So when I look again I am in a condo that has a amazing view of the beach and the sun setting.I look around and see everyone looking around and occupying themselves with things like eating and getting comfortable.

"You ok for tonight," my mom ask.

"Yea I'm going to bed,"I tell her.

She said okay and get a good rest because tommorow will be a very big training day for you .

"Ok," I say and I go to my room which has my name on the door.

In the inside my walls are painted purple and turquiose stripes.The bed is like beautiful and I think where has this room been all my life.

I go to the restroom to take a shower and I love the feel of the water on my skin .When I'm finished I wrap a towel around me and get out of the shower.I dry myself and my hair.I put on some pyjama short with Asking Alexandria on the front and a black T-strap shirt.I put on some black socks and walk outside the barthroom.My hair dried fast so I straightened it and put it in a high pony tail. I walked into the the front room and see that Devin is sitting there looking at the ocean.I stare at him and see how beautiful he looks in the moonlight. He turns and sees me staring at him and i blush.

"Its cute when you blush , "he said ," you should smile more it's beautiful."

I blush again decide to sit down next down to him.

"So what are you ?" i ask hoping i don,t offend him in anyway.

"Well i am werewolf,fully, purely werewolf."he say with the proudest look on his face.

"And so are all the others."i ask.

"No, your brother is a vampire and your mom is also.Emma is a werewolf and Steph is a werewolf and Emma is a vampire."He said.

"But i thought vampires and werewolves were mortal enemies,"I say with a smirk.

"Well not this time ,see your dad was a wereworlf your mom vampire we are somehow friends with eachother,"he says as if that explains alot.

"So why do I have to train all of a sudden? "I ask.

"Because there is a dude named Francis Pyrian that is out to either kill you or force you to marry him so he can use half of your power,"he says all to seriously.

"Its pretty hard to be afraid of someone with the name of Francis like Francine. Omg look at the big scary Francine , I bust out laughing ang Devin start to laugh to even though he tried not to.

"I really like you ,"he said

"Well a lot of people like me ,"i said and i went to my room blushing the color of a ripe tomato.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I wake up and look around.

"Well that dream was real," say outloud.

"Yes it was yes it is," a voice says.

I halfway jump out of my bed and fall on the headboard .Omg!

Chris is laughing his head off so I throw a clock at him and all of a sudden it stops in mid-air and flies to the other side of the room.

"You shouldn't mess with someone who can move objects with his mind," said Chris.

I run towards him but I am picked up off the ground and place on the cieling and thrown up and down.

"Hay," i say when I  feel like I'm about to throw up.