Hiccup the cute. hiccup x reader story

I own nothing it belongs to dream works

Your pov

I was walking around my small wooden house I lived on my own as my parents died when I was only 15 since then I became very independent and wasn't very trusting of any one. When berk had peace with the dragons I had a change wing called (D/N) who was quite the prankster an hid all the time. I would never tell anyone this but I had. Small crush on the chiefs son but I forced my heart not to feel that way and sadly it worked by avoiding him and the other dragon riders at all costs.

Hiccups pov

I was walking through town when I caught a glimpse of (h/c) hair I wanted to get to know her but she was too quick so I watched as she scurried away. I was wondering why I was feeling this but I had Astrid the prettiest girl in the whole of berk why would I have other feelings as I mentally slaped myself for having douts on Astrid. I was distracted from my daydream when toothless growled meaning snot lout was around. He came up to me and said are you thinking about (y/n) my cheeks became the colours of tomatoes as even her name was mentioned. Snot lout caught on to my crush and said 6 simple words thoose being "your secret is safe with me " I knew I had a crush but how would I tell Astrid as I could never break her heart I looked over at toothless and whispered "you know your lucky that you don't have to deal with this"

Your pov

I heard snot lout and Hiccup talking about me as I was buying a new material to make my new tunic. I blushed a deep scarlet as Hiccup has a crush on me.i gave him a once over look and he was kind of cute wait why am I thinking this I mentally slapped myself. And went home to (d/n)

-------the next day----------

Your pov

Why does (d/n) keep waking me up so early i finally rolled out of bed and got dressed in my tunic and leggings . We flew for ages and I realised that I needed a new saddle as my one was quite warn out so it was on the verge of breaking.

So after the flight I went to the dragon dentistry and black smith where I was going to get a new saddle and maybe a new sword and a sheath. I walked in and stopped in my tracks .

Hiccups pov

I heard someone come in and saw (y/n) my cheeks turned red as I looked at the floor and sheepishly asked her what she wanted she used a warm tone and asked for a news saddle for (d/n) and a sword and sheath for her self. I asked of she wanted a design but she asked for a basic design of a change wing . I nodded and told her it would be done in the morning she paid and left.

I thought to my self and decided to do the most intricate design I could muster it was going to be a long night.

The next morning

Your pov

I quickly got dressed and went to collect my sword, sheath and saddle

When I got to the black smith I was greeted my hiccup who helped me put the saddle on (d/n)

Our hands accidentally brushed and a brush rose to my cheeks same with hiccup .

My sword was all wrapped up in a dark brown cloth he told me not to open it until I got home

When I arrived home I patted my change wing on the snout and opened the sword it had the mystery class symbol on the Handel and had. Small Changewings along the middle of the blade it had vines etched on to the Handel it was stunning. Then I looked at the sheath it had a red Changewing in the middle thAt was red with a green gem for an eye it has the berk crest underneath it with a sun flower on top it Also had vines on it that had deep green emeralds to show the vine and the leafs. You saw one thing that you wouldn't expect on it in a small corner you saw the engraving of a boy with a night fury you blushed