Epilogue

Last summer, I came to L.A. to spend time with my brother before leaving for a world tour.

I didn't realize that I would gain a whole new family, as all the guys in the house treated me like a little sister, not as protecting as Jerome of course, but I looked up to them as big brothers.

Summers are very interesting, lots of things begin to happen and the sun shines through the clear skies, then causes beautiful pink and orange sunsets.

It's meant to spend with the people I loved the most, and occasionally I would fly back to Jersey with Jerome and Tyler, showing Tyler my family and what Jersey has to offer.

But my new family was in California, and so was my record label, so I spent all year there, with a few occasional concerts here and there, and also releasing a new album.

I would never forget the feeling of seeing everyone at that concert, and how liberating it felt to jump off of that stage, to gain back my life.

I can't say the suicidal thoughts have completely vanished, but they were much easier to push aside now that I am on anti-depressants and the guys always trying to make me smile.

My summer was completely different, as my sun was covered behind a cloud, and the sunsets were dark.

Then Tyler came along, clearing my skies of the clouds and shining the light on me.

The sunsets began to turn back into those colors again, as the stars and the moon pierce the evening sky and I knew that this was where I belonged.

Right here, in the sweet sunsets in Tyler's arms wrapped around me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"Everything, you, the guys, the concert."

"Is that all you think about?"

"Mostly." I say and peck his lips.

I knew in that moment, everything would be okay.

And all it took, was One Summer...

One Summer to fall in love with my best friend, and realize the world is imperfectly perfect.

And everyone, including myself, was okay with it.

--------------

I think this was one of the few endings that I am actually okay with.

So hopefully this was an ending you had hoped for!

I feel great about this book ending, and I want to thank you guys for reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily