Part 003

You could read the ebook on Amazon, the first chapter is open to the public.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C3Y36W1

Please listen to the youtube Audiobook!

Below I'm just going to talk about chapter and a little of the background story, please enjoy!

The next chapters were fun.

Dartmouth. Dartmouth was an interesting character. I liked the name because it seemed to work with the main character Javanese Kress. I found Dartmouth's name by reading a trivia book. Dartmouth, Eleanor and the Beaver were name of the ships in the Boston Tea Party. And what hooked me was the names Dartmouth and Beaver. Dartmouth seemed like a name of a high ranking officer, and Beaver (I guess because of Leave it to Beaver) well made me think of Carey Mahoney. And Eleanor was a girl's name so I thought of her being the butt end of Beaver's jokes.

In the script version these 3 characters had little parts in the story. But when I was writing the book I decided to use these characters more. Also, there was a scene in the original script that my wife and the script reader loathed. Seriously, I know the part was bad because I'm not pulling punches but they thought the scene was far worst. Almost made the movie unrewatchable. I wasn't sure about it, but I wasn't going to argue with it, so I decided to add a new character to the story. And this character would be interacted with Dartmouth, because it made no sense to interact that character with Java.

Who's this character? Justine. I'll talk more about her in the next issue.

The other major change was how dead girl was found. Originally, I wanted her to be a zombie, tied behind her back and she kept walking into the locked front door. But that didn't work, her headless body would be doing the same thing but I didn't see that being scary. Then it came to me... Her headless body sitting on the couch and her zombie head gazing at the police officers...

I don't want to spoil too much... and thanks for reading and if you enjoyed the audio book please hit that like button.