Chapter 77 - When The Father Becomes Active...

Start from the beginning

"Mom is sorry, I let you witness these kind of things again..."

"I think I should go out first." 

Ae saw that they were crying and quickly asked to leave. He knew that he should not stay and listen to their family affairs, but Putch slowly shook her head. 

"No, Ae. You are also a member of our family. It has already been like this, you should also know everything." 

After that, Putch turned around to look at her son. 

"It's okay." 

"Mom, are you okay? What do you want to say? What did he do to you?" 

Pete sat closer to his mother while looking at her from head to toe to see if she was injured anywhere. Putch formed a weak smile and blinked her eyes to try to hold back the tears that was about to fall down.

She only had one son in her life, so she would do everything she could to protect him. 

"Your father doesn't dare to do anything to me, I know that this man only talks the talk." 

Putch said as if this was just a joke, she gently touched her son's head and said.

"No one will be separated from anyone. Pete, you and Ae don't have to break up." 

"But grandma..." 

Pete suddenly mentioned this because although he was still worried about his father, he also didn't want his grandmother to know about this at the same time. She was already quite old, no one could guarantee what bad things might happen to her when she knew about her grandson's sexual orientation. Putch had no choice but sigh.

"Your father won't tell her." 

"Why are you so sure, mom?" 

My father will not make use of this opportunity to hurt my mother? 

Putch sighed after hearing what he said.

"Not long ago, your grandmother's medical examination report came out. The result was not very good. In fact, I think this time your father didn't come back to see you. It was more like he came back to see your grandmother. I told him if he wanted to kill his own mother, then he was more than welcome to tell her about this... Your father probably won't dare to do it. Pete, the fact that he still stays here in Thailand is all because of your grandmother, he does not dare to take the risk as he may cause your grandmother to have a heart attack when he tells her." 

After listening to these reasons, Ae was even more certain that this father was really rotten to the core.

He was not concerned about his wife or his children or even his mother. He only cared about himself. 

"So, you can rest assured. This will not reach your grandmother's ears, but..." 

Putch sighed and turned her head to look at her son's boyfriend with a worried look on her face.

"Ae... You have to be careful during this time. I don't know what that man will do to you. He can't do anything to me or Pete, so he will probably try to deal with you." 

Ae calmly listened to what Putch said, and his boyfriend looked at him with a worried expression on his face, but Ae smiled.

"Don't worry, I will be careful. Also, no matter what happens, I will not break up with Pete." 

Ae said firmly and smiled at the two. He wanted to make them rest assured. He was more than ready to deal with that man anytime.

No matter what happens, I won't break up with Pete!