1.

Milo's POV

I woke up early in morning, I never do that. I took a shower and got dressed. Connor was still asleep and he was Zoe and I's ride to school. I wanted to wake him up but I was scared. I can't believe I'm 15 and too scared to talk to my brother. Well, he has treated me differently since I was diagnosed not too long ago and he hasn't been treating me nicely. Most of the time, people are diagnosed when they're 2 or 3; but I was 14. You can't imagine how embarrassing that was and everyone at school knew and started treating me weird afterwards. I just want for people to accept me and treat me like a person and not like I'm a baby or a freak.

I walked up to Connor and shook him gently. "C-Connor... w-wake up...." my voice was trembling.

Connor stirred a little and looked at me. "What?" He groaned loudly.

"We have s-school..." I mumbled I could tell that he was hungover.

"Right, right, that thing... Just give me five minutes." He said, getting out of bed.

I nodded and went down to the kitchen, my mom and dad were sitting at the table.

"Good morning, MiMi (pronounced My-My)" My mom smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I sometimes hated it when she and Zoe called me MiMi but sometimes I liked it.

"Good morning" I mumbled and sat at the table. My mom is trying this whole mandatory breakfast thing ever since school start so I basically have to eat. I didn't really like breakfast but my mom is always worried that I don't eat enough.

Zoe comes down the stairs and sits next to me. I could tell she was upset about something but I knew not to ask.

A few minutes later, Connor stumbles down the stairs and sits at the table.

Now we can eat and get this over with.

I don't have a big breakfast just some cereal and orange juice. We get up from the table and get out backpacks. Connor grabs his keys and we get in the car and leave for school.

That's how my mornings usually go.