Chapter four:

"Layne, dont!!"

"Layne, please stop!"

"Layneee!!!!"

I shouted at him, hoping that he would stop touching me. I was at the verge of tears now.

"Ohh. Why would I stop now?? When we're getting to the best part?"

Layne replied. With a malicious glint in his eyes.

"Pleasee!l I'll do anything you want"

I barely whispered. I had to at least try it, or not??

"Say it"

He shouted. Not giving any further explanation.

But I knew EXACTLY what he was talking about.

"Never!"

I shouted. OMG, I almost can't breathe at all.

"Well then I'm never gonna stop. Come on Ally. Say it, you're suffocating."

He said, now, with a mischievous hint in his eyes.

"Okay!!! I regret it!!

I shouted, almost dying from laughter. Yup. You discovered it, Layne is gonna tickle me to death.

Right now we were, well I was, lying on the floor and he was straddling me. Both his legs at my sides and his hands tickling my stomach.

"You regret what?"

He said mischievously.

" I regret screaming at the top of my lungs your hole name"

I said teasingly.

"Now please stop Layne, I'm dying!"

He looked at me with his stormy grey eyes. Before cracking a smile, and continued tickling me.

"What more do you want from me!"

I shouted sarcastically. I obviously knew what more he wanted me to say, we had this kind of fights practically everyday.

"You already know"

He replied playfully.

"Okay, okay. Ohh dear Layne you're so cute"

I said mockingly. At this point he had stoped tickling me but was still straddling me.

"Annnddd??"

He said demandingly.

"And adorable"

I said.

"Annnnnndddddd??"

He continued to tease.

"And, ohh,so gorgeus that you make girls swoon over you".

I replied, and it was, indeed true, pretty much all the female population swooned over him, me being one of those.

"Ahh. I know, I know. But there's still another -annndd- and you know it."

He said, yeah very narcissist of him, right?

"And that's why I love you"

I said genuenely.

"I love you too Ally".

He said, his eyes filled with inosence.

Too bad he didn't love me the way I loved him. He would only ever love me like a best friend loves his best friend...

****^*^*^*^^^^*********^^^

"Ian please don't, I'm on it!"

I pleaded desesperately.

"You better be, omega, you better be."

He replied harshly.

Yes, I Allifair Hahn, am the omega of the Garney pack.

Crap! While I was fooling around with Layne I forgot to cook for the guys, annndd for the silverfortress pack memebers that were visiting... Ups.

It's not that my pack members abused me or that they were overly exigent on me because I was an omega, but there was one rule that could never be violated, if there are visits, you can never get away with ditching you're responsibilities.

And today I had broken that rule... So Ian was obligated to go hard on me. we had to retain the image of "one of the strongest packs in America", because that's how the alpha wanted it.

Yup, I'm not talking about alpha Mason, I'm talking about his son, the new alpha ever since it was confirmed that his dad, sorry, that alpha Mason and Luna Seleah were... were...

Anyways, so my crush on the alphas son had dissapeared ever since I found out HE was the one that turned me, not that it mattered, he did not even spare me a glance. I hadn't told anyone about it, not even Layne, the reason behind my hatred for the aplha's son... well, the actuall alpha, was never to be revealed, not even to Layne.

So ever since Layne and I laid eyes on each other, we became friends, later on best friends. So we were very close to each other, we never kept secrets... well exept that little bit of info I told you earlier, we had sleep overs, we comforted each other, ha! Now you know why I have a crush on him.

I've never had problems in the pack because the "alpha" doesn't ever come and give actuall orders, it's always one of the beta's, so were god. Also the alpha literally doesn't know I exist, whenever he's around I'm an outcast.

He's still as beautifull as ever with wavy brown hair and amazing blue eyes.. not to mention abs and muscles....

"Hazel don't go there, again"

I told my wolf, Hazel.

"Ok,ok,okayy"

She replied.

"But you have to admit he gets reeeaaall close to Layne's beauty. Or doesn't he?"

Asked my wolf.

"Of coursee... not! Don't make me go there Hazel!! Layne's got the grey eyes that sometimes even change to blue, the black silky-wavy hair and the super cute freckles that would go unoticed if you don't look reeeeaaaall close. What can win to that!!

She remained silent for a while before saying.

" Nothing, nothing that you know of..."

She told me.

"What, what do you mean??"

I tried asking her for hours, but she totally blocked me...