Chapter two:

I woke up with the sun covering my face. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. For a moment I started to panic not knowing we're I was and how I got there. But then inhaled a gasp of air as the last night's events came pouring on me. I consisiously moved my leg to check if it had bite marks or mayor scratches but it was clean except for some little scratches that were almost non-existent. Next I checked my arms and they seemed just fine..

"Omygoditwasanightmear!!"

I said in a tiny whisper. My voice full of relief. The scratches in my leg I assumed were from walking around and making tantrums in my sleep. I didn't know I had night terrors.

Slowly I got up from the forest floor and began making my way back to our campout.

**^**^******^^^**

In the next months I started noticing some changes......

Because you know a 11 year old is Not familiar with the turn into werewolf thing??

I noticed I started running a little faster than before, And when I say a little faster I mean I was the worst runner of the class and then sudenly I was the fastest of the class and one of the fastest of.... the school. It was the same with my strenght and I noticed I started getting a whole lot prettier.

The boys that once has been bullies now were either fans of my newly found "abilities" or were head over heels in love with me.

It was weird...but for an 11 year old girl, that was an outcast And then suddenly became, kind of, a queen bee, but without the bitchy attitude, it was considered kind of a blessing. So I started to think "Why the sudden change in me?". the only thing I could think about, that was Weird enough to change me so much in so little time, without doing anything, was the Weird dream about the wolf...

Thats why I started feeling thankfull for that dream, it had made me get new friends, newly found abilities, it had made get prettier.... I was happy with my new life And if that was the cause, i felt gratefull about it.

That was until the first full moon......