five

Jeongin stopped doing whatever he was doing with his locker and watched the certain Australian tumble into the school corridors, walking and stumbling as if he was drunk. Jeongin chuckled and shook his head, he still must be confused from yesterday. He shut his locker, then walked to Chan. He held Chan's arm, helping him stand straight. "Hey, hey. You okay there? You shouldn't still be dizzy.."

"M' not. I'm just, confused." Chan looked at the younger with a confused gaze, then turned his gaze elsewhere. "buh' bye." He rocked side to side, then walked past Jeongin, probably saw his friends.

Jeongin shook his head, was Jeongin the strange one or was Chan the strange one?

"You've got to believe me. He's a fuckin' vampire! he got the teeth and everything!" Chan said with wide bulging eyes. "Chan.." Felix trailed off, the grip on his books was tight. "Have you been taking your sleeping pills? You look like you haven't even gotten a wink of sleep." Felix says, he seemed disturbed. "No! In fact, I slept early yesterday without the pills! Gosh, why won't you just believe me?" Chan wanted to pull his hair out his roots, why is it that hard to believe your friend was encountered by a vampire!

"Fine. If you don't believe me, I dare you to talk to Jeongin and make him smile. You can see his fangs clearly."

"Whatever you say Chan. Go to class, I can't tolerate with your delusional acts."

"Hey Jeongin!" Felix greeted the younger, waving his hand and running to the smaller, who gave a confused smile and a small wave

"Hey Jeongin!" Felix greeted the younger, waving his hand and running to the smaller, who gave a confused smile and a small wave. "D-Do I know you?" Jeongin asked, cheeks flushed. "Oh yeah, sorry bout' that. I'm Lee Felix!" Felix gave a charming smile. "Oh.. I think you know me, Yang Jeongin? You're friends with Bang Chan right?" Jeongin awkwardly scratches his arm, voice small. "Yeah! He's been pretty delusional. I don't know what's up with him, he walks as if his legs are jelly and I feel like his eyes are gonna bulge out his eye sockets soon." Felix says, laughing. He successfully made Jeongin smile, and yep, there's the fangs. They were small, yet sharp. Jeongin noticed Felix's stare, and covered his mouth.

"I-I have to go!"