Im sorry..

Y/n's POV
I woke up but I wasn't in my body.What is happening to me.I look around the room and I see my body on the bed.What did I do.
Daniel's POV
Me:The nurse said they just finished pumping her stomach.We will be able to visit her tomorrow.She is in a Coma though.
Zach:Ok Dani.Lets go home and get some rest.
Me:No I'm not leaving here until she wakes up from her coma.I love her.
Corbyn:Wow Love is a strong word Daniel.I wouldn't go that far.
Me:I don't care.I do love her.
Corbyn:Well congrats.
Me:thank you Corbyn.
You guys go get rest I'm staying here.
All:if you say so.Bye Daniel.
~Time Skip brought to you by New News~
Nurse:Sir.You can visit her now.
Me:Thank you.
I then walked into her room seeing her lifeless body.It made me want to die.
Me:Y/n you need to come back to me.I can't live without you.My world will be so much smaller.I miss you baby girl.Me all the boys miss you so much.The boys went home to get some rest last night and they will be here soon.We all need you.I need you(in my life like limelight..sorry)The world needs you.Your smile they way it brightens up any room you're in.Your hair the way it is perfect at all moments.And your eyes,your dad must've taken all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes.You deserve the world princess.You deserve your rightful place right next to me.Im the king and your my Queen.Baby please come back to me.I can't and I won't live without you.I think....no...I know you are the one that was made for me,there is no denying it.But if I'm going to be happy I need you.You are my girl.The girl of my dreams.The girl that was made for me.Baby please I had a plan for our future.I was going to ask you to marry me,next we would move into this amazing house in the suburbs,Then we would have children two to three,finally we would grow old and die happy.Then my life will be complete. But until then stay with me.
I was crying at this point and there was no stopping it.I want her.I need her.I can't live without her.There is no denying that.Why do the sweetest people get the most pain and suffering.The world is not fair.
Me:the boys are here now.
Just then they all walk in.
All:Hey Daniel.How is she?
Me:WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!
Then all off the sudden she flatlines. Corbyn:NURSE
Daniel:NO BABY,PRINCESS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU.DONT LEAVE ME.
Nurse:Sir please exit the room.
Me:o-okay.
~Time Skip brought to you by Big Plans~
It's been 10 minutes when a nurse comes out.
Nurse:Y/n y/l/n?
We all stand up.
Nurse:I am so,so very sorry.She didn't make it.Sorry for you loss.
As soon as she said that my heart broke.
Me:Nooo.Pl-please tell me this is a joke.You're joking right.right?YOU HAVE TO BE.
Nurse:Sorry I wish I could say I was.
Me:Can I see her.
Nurse:Sorry...no,you can't
Me:I'm her BOYFRIEND I DESERVE TO SEE HER ONE LAST TIME.
Nurse:Sorry sir but you can't.
Me:YOU-
The boys cut me off by dragging me out of the hospital.I was still fighting because I needed to see my queen one last time.But I can't.I eventually gave up by falling asleep.

YAOOOOOO.ik you probably hate me right now but worry I got a surprise in store 😉