What??

Time skip 1 week later
Y/N POV
I wake up do my morning routine.I get changed into my outfit for the day.Daniel and I are hanging out today and I'm soooo excited.I know Daniel doesn't like me like I like him.We can just be friends I guess.

Daniel's POV
I woke up this morning and got ready.Im hanging out with y/n today.I think I'm in love.I've never felt this way about anyone ever.Im going to make a move on her today.I hope it goes well.I walk downstairs to see all the guys on the couch.
Daniel:Hey guys is the house all clean y/n is coming over soon.
Corbyn:Dude it's all clean.Go look for yourself.
Jack:We know you like her man.Talk to her.
Zach:Yeah.I agree with jack.
Jonah:same here.
That's when the we heard a knock on the door.I go to open it but then Zach pushes past me and opens it.
Zach:Hey I'm zach nice to meet you y/n
Y/n:Oh...nice to meet you too.
Zach's POV
I push past Daniel to see what's up with this y/n girl.I open the door DAMN she is hot.But I have to stay away because Daniel likes her.
Zach:Dang Daniel your lucky she's hot.
Daniel:Zach shut up dude.
When I said she was hot I saw she blushed.Oooo I want her so badly.
3rd POV
Daniel took y/n up stairs to his room and they talk for hours.Y/n admitted something she had never said out loud before.
Y/n POV
Y/n:Daniel I want you to know that I've been hurt before.I don't trust easily.But I trust you so much.
Daniel:what do you mean you've been hurt before?
Y/n:I was abused by my ex boyfriend and father.
I said tearing up.He hugged me and it felt so nice to just be in his presence.
Daniels POV
Y/n was crying about her ex and her dad so I pulled her into a bear hug.She was starting to fall asleep when i said "I like you like,like like you."She looked at me and smiled she said "I feel the same way."Then before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss her and she leaned in.I lips smashed together and moved perfectly in sync.When zach walked in.
Zach:Hey guys....WOah sorry sorry I'll go.
Y/n pulled away and said "it's getting late I should get going" then I said "oh okay bye see you later baby girl"
Time skip next day at 12
Y/n POV
I went to Daniels house cause Zach wanted to get to know me.I walk in and saw someone I never wanted to see again.

Heyyyy guysss sorry for a short chapter.Ive been busy with school .And I'm just having writers block.Sorry.

I said BOOM BOOM BOOM NOW LET ME HERE YOU SAY WAYHOOOOO.

Ok bye now