Chapter 22

We went to Australia because of a family matter, it's sad that I didn't tell you sooner and I'm sorry for that.

After I sent you my last letter, you hurriedly knock on my door to make me explain what is happening. And you ask me when I will comeback.

"I don't know, maybe never" I said to you.

"I will wait" you said and it made my heart beat faster. It's like my world stop for a moment when you said those words to me. It's a mix of emotions honestly.

We talked and walked around the street that night, you said you were thankful for my advices when you were in your dark days. You said that my letters are making you feel light somehow, and that it makes you smile whenever I call you handsome.

I feel embarassed to be honest but relieved at the same time.

"You're a good friend Z, I will surely miss your letters. It's sad that I'll have no one crushing on me from now on" You said. We laughed. But eventhough you emphasized the word friends it's okay, because just like what I said in one of my letters before.... I am not asking anything in return.

Just you knowing I exist is more than enough.

"Thank you Jeon, don't worry you'll always have my heart" I joked, and you know that jokes are half meant...

We bid our goodbyes and you hug me for 3 seconds. I closed my eyes and cherished those 3 seconda embrace from you, although it didn't mean something...but to me it was especial, extra especial because it's you.

Australia is not that bad actually.