iconic things Lei said

Bold means someone else is talking

° " they told me to go back and change but I spent money so you best believe I went on"
° " she said you're ugly, like she was looking in a mirror"
° " and so we watched a Ted Talk at 3 am, you know as people do"
° " my dream vacation is going to the YG base in Japan.  . .Totally not to see the ygtb trainees."
° " I met my friend from a while back and they told me I was pitchy. I don't even sing in our so songs so..."
° " they asked me to write a song but I was watching a show"
° " why can't you sing" " l don't know why can't you let me breathe "
° " I honestly feel so attacked right now" *after Lisa laughs at her haircut
° " Jisoo unnie told me to follow my dreams but I told her I wasn't a sasaeng"
° " and so dispatch came for me like I'm not five"
° " I think we're ALL whipped for Yedam"
° " I was talking to Doyoung for the first time in a while and he straight up called me out in front of the new trainees."
° " So how is Park Jihoon named Park Jihoon but look like Bae Jinyoung. I say as if I didn't know this Jihoon first".
° " Seungri sunbae said that I can slip inkigayo sandwiches but honestly if I like them why am I trying to poison them."
° " I talked to a little girl and she called me pretty, so I helped her find her mom and her glasses."
° " a sad yeehaw"
° " why do you bash other people when you can bash me but I do the work for you"
° " I don't think you know what I like about the whole album but that's just cause we don't have a whole album "
° " Asahi can like, get it"
° " you ever just stan iKON to flex on those who aren't intellectuals"
° " and so I said stan stray kids " "weird flex but ok "
° " and so I said I don't understand you know, like a liar "
° " why don't you have time to go to the store " " I don't know why don't you have time to see my performance"
° she still says things from exo showtime for some reason
  ▪ " kkaebsong"
  ▪ " ohorat"
° " Sehun is the only exo member I know because I'd die if I even visibly breathed their air"
° " we all know this, but I guess I care"
° " that's what Max said." " who's max" " I don't know, a Max has probably said that sometime in their lifetime"
° " she called me dumb but she looked like Lord Farquad sooo"
° " shrek still thicc"
° " Rosé stopped letting me drink milk because she said I was catching up"
° " I want to adopt the ygtb trainees but I'm not allowed to talk to them"
° " Jennie wanted to take me out but I was planning on doing nothing so I had to cancel"
° " call me booboo the fool but I just realized/remembered I'm not in my twenties"
° " I was gonna go somewhere but I saw Hyuna was going live so I was late"
° " lisa and I went shopping but I hate shopping so I was grumpy until I got my pretzel"
° " stan BtoB it's good for the health"
° " why cry when you can stan ioi"
° " I'm 3 6 5 obsessed "
° " I want to meet Big Time Rush so I can ask them how it feels to carry the whole music industry on their shoulders "
° " it's time to kokostop"
° " Lisa danced so of course I was the big gay"
° " he told me blackpink sucked so I sent him to an eye and ear doctor. "
° " Rosé can sing that while I stand in the background crying"
° " Rosé more like, let's date"
° " I be flossinnnnn"
° " if you or a loved have been diagnosed with mesothelioma you make be entitled to financial compensation"
° " You may be but I don't care"
° " I consider my self musically gifted as I am excellent on the triangle"
° " If you're  not stanning B.I.G I dont want to be your g"
° " I love to think I have a chance with Song but I'm 5 years old"