Her mind returned to classes. Unlike a lot of high schools, they didn't leave their classroom to go to other classes most of the time. Most of the time, it was the teacher that came to them, save for the times when they needed to go to the art room, or needed to go to the training grounds. It just depended, and she was deathly afraid all would be disrupted.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day. The teacher had already wandered off to go grade their papers. Ochako was up and out of her seat immediately, chattering with Lillian at a louder level now that the day was officially at an end. The freckled girl stood up hesitantly, following after the brunette as she bounced towards the door. 

Lillian found herself hanging back as her classmates gravitated towards the door. Ochako threw it open without a second of hesitation, but immediately stopped, her form going still. Lillian peered past her, blanching when she saw the crowd of students invading the hall. She felt static pull at her hair, and glanced up at Kaminari as he stepped closer to the door, coming to a stop next to her, his brows furrowed. Mina appeared at her other side. Lillian swallowed heavily.

"H-Hey, why the heck are you all here?!" Ochako cried out after a moment. Iida jumped in immediately after, making a chopping motion with his hand.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" He asked. Mineta rushed forward, brushing past Lillian's legs as he did so. She and Mina both went pale, looking at each other with wide eyes. Had he really just touched their butts?!

"Why are you blocking our doorway?!" The purple-haired menace asked, flapping his hands in a panicked manner. Lillian shrunk back, flushing, and Mina groaned. Kaminari just raised a brow down at the pair. He had no idea what the slimy little grape midget had just done. Mineta raised his fist. "I won't let you hold us hostage!"

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots." Bakugo made a go for the door anyway, face nonchalant and shoulders slumped. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes."

"Let's just hope he doesn't explode anybody." Izuku muttered. Lillian deadpanned a little at that.

"At least now they know what a future pro looks like." Bakugo came to a stop in front of the crowd. Lillian felt herself become a little antsy as the rest of the class surged forward, leaving herself and Kaminari to blink and stare. Even Mina had bounced forward to get a better look at the swarm. The freckled girl felt her nerves climb. Had all those people seen her on TV? What did they know about her quirk, and more importantly, how would they be using that against her in the exam?

"Now move it, extras." Bakugo snapped. Lillian jumped a little, and Iida began to chastise the explosive blonde. Kaminari looked a little lost in terms of what to do, looking down at Lillian again. The Big Chungus note suddenly felt like it was burning a hole in his pocket. He knew keeping it was dumb, but he couldn't help himself. Mina was a bonafide lesbian. Kaminari had literally no chance there.

But what if Lillian had written the note herself? She could be the one! The memester he'd been looking for his whole life! 

"So." Kaminari spoke up, drawing her attention from the door. "Did you... write that note."

Lillian's expression didn't change. She shifted her eyes from him, to the door and the people crowding it, and then back to Kaminari again. The boy held his breath as she shifted, taking a small step away from him. He felt like he was being sized up. Was he? He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he honestly had no idea what to do. He gulped.

Lillian slowly brought up her arms, giving a quick glance to the class, she did it. 

She dabbed.

It was over just as soon as it started. Swift. Silent. Deadly. Kaminari's breath hitched as Lillian's arms fell down to her sides. She wasn't smiling nervously like she usually did. She was stone cold serious, her eyes steel. She took a step closer to him. So close he could feel the body heat radiating off of her.

"Nobody will ever believe you." She whispered, narrowing her eyes up at the frozen boy before taking a step back. In an instant, her shyness seemed to return, her shoulders going tense as she resumed fidgeting with her hands. Kaminari openly gaped at her. 

"Hey, you!" A voice called from the front of the class. Some kid from General Studies had been in the midst of declaring war when the kid arrived. Lillian wondered if Shinso knew him. The other boy continued. "I'm from Class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains, and I came to see if that was true!" 

Lillian winced as the intensity surrounding the teen rose.

"But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" The boy roared loud and clear for the entire crowd to hear. Lillian winced again. Great. Everyone hated them now. This was going wonderfully! So swell! Wow, what a great day. At least she could report to Hitoshi and Monoma. Update them on the Kaminari thing. Speaking of Kaminari, he was still gaping at her.

"Talk all yah want! It'll just be more embarrassing for you with you're KO'd!" The boy continued as Bakugo stepped out of the class and began past the crowd like it was nothing. Lillian spotted Hitoshi lingering there near the front and stepped forward, soon spotting Monoma next to him. They'd come to get her, and she was glad. A hand gripped her shoulder.

"Wait." Kaminari whispered, staring at her with wide eyes. "Did that just happen? Did... Did you just..."

Lillian smiled her usual nervous smile, though she let faux confusion flash through her eyes. Kaminari looked at her like she'd just slapped him. She sealed the deal by tilting her head a little, her cheeks going a tad bit pink.

"K-Kaminari, what are y-you talking about?"

The poor guy looked ready to scream.