friend or foe

I couldn’t believe my so-called friends. Here I was being threatened by a corny ass bitch and these chicks who I thought were mi familia, my road dawgs, and my backbones were folding up like lawn chairs.

Shit was crazy. I couldn’t believe that, especially coming from them. Lucky was the real shocker. She was always the one quick to fight and to run head first into a battle even if it didn’t even concern her.

Plus I can’t count how many countless times I had to go to bat for her. I mean literally go to bat for her, like using that same bat Cass was holding and putting it up a chick’s head. Lucky had the nerve to hold back on me.

I was too through with all of them. My anger only made me anxious to get at the harlot Jasmine. I was going to choke the shit out of the bitch and beat her while her friends watching. Then if they wanted some, they could get some too.

I was in a funk like a determined predator out for her prey. I was ready for anything and hyped up about it.

I was feeding my own fires. I heard footsteps behind me. It was Cass.

“What the fuck you want?”

“Like Lucky wants to say…” Cass was beginning to say but I cut her off.

“Fuck that bitch,” I spat. “And fuck you. I thought you was peoples. More than that, sisters. And you turn your back on me.”

“We’re not turning our backs,” Cass was beginning again but I wasn’t in the mood.

“I’ll see y’all turning deaf as while as disloyal,” I snapped. “I said ‘fuck you and that ragged bitch’. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about this. After I’m done with that bitch, I’m coming for y’all.’

“It’s not like that,” Cass was trying to explain but she minds well have been talking to her imaginary friend because I wasn’t listening nor hearing her.

“I told ya dyke ass to kick rocks,” I said frustrated.

“That’s cold,” Cass said.

I stopped walking and Cass fell in line behind me.

I turned around to face her.

“That’s cold?” I asked. ‘You know what’s cold my bitches not having my back. You know what’s cold? I’ve gone to bat for both y’all bitches and never asked why and rethought about anything and I can’t get that in return. You know what’s cold? The fact Lucky sent her lackey here to talk to me when she didn’t have the balls enough to come and say that shit to my face. You know what’s cold? You act like a nigga but you more of a coochie than what is in between your legs. You know what’s really cold? I’m talking to you like I’m defending my actions when I shouldn’t have to. Tell that bitch that. Then tell her we done. Now go take your messenger ass out of my face.”

Cass looked mad but I didn’t give a fuck at that point. She could be my appetizer until I’m ready to feast on Jasmine. Cass still had the bat in her hands but I didn’t care. Before she even thought about swinging that shit, I would be on her. Cass just stared at me like she was contemplating something. I was ready for this little Froggy to jump. I was going to beat her like she stole my Nintendo games and my 5411’s.

“You need to listen and stop being so damn hard headed,” Cass finally said.

“Are you done?” I asked. “I got bitches to fuck up and bitches to forget about,” I said because Cass was wasting my time. “Now if you want to be my warm up before the show then step up or else get the fuck up out of my face.”

Cass smacked the bat in the palm of her hand.

“You’re a real asshole,” Cass said.

“Why don’t you show me how much of an asshole I am?” I winked. I so wanted to floor Cass for being such a traitor.

But Cass knew me and she knew what I was almost capable of. She knew one thing for sure I would fight her like she was really a man. I would have grabbed hold of the bat and played homerun queen on her face.

Cass backed up.

I smirked but Cass’ cowardliness was pissing me off. She was acting scared over Jasmine, the town slut. I started to second guess Cass’ heart myself and that was something I thought I would never do. Because that meant I saw her as weak and I don’t fuck with weak bitches. Weak meat gets eaten the fastest and I’m all prime meat so you would have a hard time chewing.

Now I just wanted to fight Cass because I didn’t see as Cass. I saw as a weak bitch. Cass must have seen that look on my face because Cass started backing up more.

“I’m still the same Cass,” Cass assured me.

“Are you?” I tilted my head to the side. “I mean you sound my bitch Cass but you’re not acting like her. Maybe I need to find out.”

Cass put the bat out in front of her like a distance measurer. “Yo, Bitty, step back. We’re just looking out for your own good. Them bitches are stupid but something tells me they got more than a straight fight down there.”

“Let me be the judge of that,” I said taking a step further.

“Back up, Bitty,” Cass warned. ‘You acting crazy. Go on and get yourself killed. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.”

“Did you just say you warning me, bitch?” I was in red blur funk.

I just charged at Cass.

“Damn, shorty, whipping somebody’s ass!” I heard but wasn’t paying attention because I had Cass on the floor on her back and I was throwing blows on her.

‘Hey, hold up, that’s….” I heard another voice say but all I saw was blotches of red spot.

That bitch had the nerve to warn me like I’m a little child. I felt hands on me trying to restrain me. I went off. I bite something, I think it was part of a hand. I used my foot and kicked something soft twice.

“Oh, shit, this chick is feisty!” I heard.

I didn’t care. However doing the confusion, Cass managed to push me off of her.

I was in a rage.

Cass got up holding her mouth and tried to run. I wasn’t letting that bitch get away that easy. I tried to jet after her but I felt hands again on my wrist preventing from moving.

‘Let me go!” I yelled trying to get my hand free and looking at Cass get away. “Run, bitch, I got something for you and that stank ass bitch Lucky. You think this shit is over. I’m raining down on all your bitches.”

I turned to look who had me.

“Let me go!” I ordered.

“Not until you come down,” It was McCutie.

“I’m calm,” I said. “Now let me go before I start yelling other adjectives that will get you a case rather they have to prove it or not.”

McCutie must have gotten the hint because he let go off my hand.

“You know that’s the second time you stopped me from beating a bitch’s ass,” I said. “There won’t be a third.”

McCutie put his hands like he was surrendering.

I looked down and saw his partner, the one that grabbed my butt the first time, moving around on the ground, holding his crotch. He must be the one I kicked. Good, payback is a bitch that kicks you in the nuts.

“Damn, shorty, you always about to fight?” McCutie asked me.

“No, but I’m just getting reeved up,” I said. “Now if you excuse me, I have to finish beating the shit out of the bitch you stopped me from beating the first time today.”

“You serious?” McCutie asked.

I didn’t respond just brushed past him and started walking.

“Wait, I wanted to talk to you,” McCutie said after me.

‘Catch me after I finish banging that bitch’s head against the wall,” I replied. “And this time don’t stop me or you’ll be fight number 3.”