As we proceed

Lucky was already out the car as soon as she parked, heading up the street. I didn't even have a chance to take my seat belt off before I heard, "yeah, bitch, I heard you was talking shit. You want those niggas to see how a weak bitch gets served by real bitches?"

Now Lucky was a bad chick for real. But her slim frame wearing sweatpants and a mesh hoodie acting gangster was a true sight. You would never think a pretty chick such as Lucky would want to fight but she was a regular Laila Ali on the streets. Cass was also already out from the backseat to join Lucky.

I came out last and Lucky was already in that bitch's face.

The men that were already gathered around by the girls in the first place were taken back when Lucky approached the group waving insults and threats at the females they were trying to talk to. But they damn sure wasn't going to intervene and stop a cat-fight from happening.

"Damn, ma, you too pretty to be fighting," one of the male onlookers said. "You should come over here and let me holler at you for a bit. Shit, you can wrestle me."

Lucky paid those lame dudes no mind. They were talking to the enemy already when she approached them so in her mind, they already teamed up with those bitches. And a dude talking to a lame bitch was lame by comparison so she ignored all the taunts and hollers from the guys and proceeded to have her face-off with the girl she originally stepped to. The other females that was around the lady in question were about to step up but then they saw me and Cass approaching.

The main bitch that Lucky was talking to was Jasmine. She thought she was a bad chick as well but she was no match for Lucky or me for that matter. But she loved running her mouth saying she was and that pissed Lucky off because Lucky knew Jasmine was a soft hoe.

"Say that shit you was saying earlier to Tammy and them," Lucky was telling the broad. "I would really like to hear it."

By this time Cass and I were right behind Lucky. The two girls that were with Jasmine were giving us mean stares but they stood their ground. They knew Cass loved to fight bitches but basically always tried to rip their clothes off doing it. I was just a straight brawler so they definitely didn't want no parts of me. And Lucky was a cutter and no bitch wants a scar across her face.

"Yo, bitch, you better back out my face," Jasmine tried to threaten.

"Bitch, I'm in your face and what?" Lucky was taunting Jasmine and moving around getting close enough to almost kiss her.

The guys were still wilding out behind us.

"Damn, little momma, that ass is crazy!" I heard one of the dudes say about my backside.

I paid him no mind as well. He was trying to talk to the head thottie of the block, Jasmine. He was already off my radar.

Jasmine tried to move away from Lucky but Lucky kept blocking her means of egress. Lucky was waiting for Jasmine to make a stupid move so she could floor Jasmine. Jasmine started looking around at her girls and the guys that were just talking to her a minute ago, I guess, for help. Lucky just shook her head.

"Those bitches you got ain't going to save you," Lucky informed. "And those bitch ass dudes in the back of us ain't going to help you either."

"Yo, who shorty calling a bitch?" I heard one of the guys asked, I guess, taking offense. "Yo, shorty, you don't know me. Don't get fancy out here with your slim ass and fake weave."

Lucky wasn't worried about those dudes. She was still focused on Jasmine plus she knew Cass and I wouldn't let those dudes get out of hand. I fought niggas before. They think because I'm small with a big chest, I can't fight. I can throw down with the best of them. Some of my wins were easy because most dudes were so busy looking at my chest bouncing up and down, they didn't notice my fast jabs and uppercuts until they were on the floor dazed.