2 One-shot; My Savior

Kirishima: Heyo! I finally got the second chapter up and edited!

Are you proud of me? I did it!!! Yay!!!!

Author-chan: *clears throat* Okay, here's this week's chapter!!!

🚫Warning! This chapter contains assault and triggering material! Read at your own risk!🚫

Uraraka:

"Hey guys! Are you coming to the party tonight?" I asked as I walked over to the group gathered around Deku's desk. He smiled at me and I returned it kindly.

I had a crush on him, but I knew he didn't feel the same. I knew who he wanted, and it wasn't me. He had made that clear when I told him how I felt last month. It was a little awkward afterward, but we're fine now. He still wants to be friends, but he said he just didn't feel the same way I did. That was okay. As long as we're still friends.

He turned away to talk to Bakugou again. He was fiddling with something, which he only did in Bakugou's presence, and his smile seemed to have more energy behind it than before. Yup. He totally likes Bakugou. I didn't see why, but if that's what he was going for, I wouldn't stop him, even though I thought the outcome would be bad.

If Bakugou breaks his heart I'm gonna gravitate him to the moon.

"Yeah! It's going to be epic!" Kirishima shouted, jumping with a fist to the air in excitement. He turned to Bakugou. "You coming, Baku-bro?"

We waited for his response and he glared back at us as he thought. He finally shrugged.

"Fine." Wow. He actually accepted.

"I-I'll go to!" Said Deku with a smile. He was always smiling, and it made everyone happy. We all wished he knew how much he brightened our days.

*Time skippity do frickin da~

Midoriya POV:

It's ten minutes before I have to be leaving for the party. Guess I have to get ready. I began searching through my clothes and found a baggy green sweater. I shrugged and grabbed faded blue jeans with rips. They were so old that they almost looked like they were a white-gray color due to wearing them for so many years.

I put on the clothes along with some converse, trotting down the stairs to heat up some leftovers before leaving. The clock read nine o'clock by the time I was done eating, and since I needed to be there by nine-twenty, I put away my dishes and grabbed my phone, heading out.

The party was nearby, so I decided to walk rather than bothering my mom with taking me there. It only took me seven minutes to get to Kirishima's house, but that meant I was a little early.

Deciding to see if I could help with setting up, I knocked on the door a few times, stepping back and waiting. To my surprise, Kirishima hadn't been the one to open the door.