"This will be the time where you will choose to commence the Trial of Lugia or not. Lyra, are you going to go through with it?" Sayo asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm going to proceed with the trial."

Sayo nodded back. "Alright, we will have you rest in the water below the waterfall. You will clear your mind and fall into a deep sleep. That will be the time where you will connect your mind and soul with Lugia."

I didn't hesitate. I stepped towards the waterfall and took off my bag, disregarding the fact I was fully clothed and proceeded to lie down, letting my body float on the surface of the water. Sayo grabbed my bag and placed it on top of a rocky platform in the middle of the room.

She grabbed the Tidal Bell from my bag, letting the object glow the same way the mysterious wing glowed a few minutes ago.

The Kimono Sisters spread themselves out in the room, proceeding to dance along to the Tidal Bell ringing on its own.

My eyes grew heavy, everything slowly dimmed. The water was... comforting. It was very nice to lay down on. I never knew how tired I was but as I started to fully shut my eyes, I noticed a hazy large figure emerge from the curtains of the waterfall.

I think it was staring at me. Was that Lugia? Will this Pokémon... save Silver?

I hoped so, because Silver needs us.

The Pokémon was lowering itself down but just as it did, my eyes completely shut. I felt so tired that I began sleeping, began dreaming...

~~♛~~

Silver~

The monk fell backward with an 'oomph', as Green hastily snatches the object from his hand. She smirked with triumph as she toyed with it between her fingers. The people who crowded around stared at us with shock; however, no one was making an effort to call for help.

I wonder if it's because I'm still someone the police were searching for.

After tormenting the monk publically, she strutted towards me and placed the object in my hands.

"Here you are, Silver. This item will serve you well."

It was an item called the Rainbow Wing. After Green and I left the Dragon's Den, she had me fly to Ecruteak City where we broke in the Barrer Station to Bell Tower. Three Sages confronted us; however, Green handled them swiftly.

Leaving the other two badly wounded, she had proceeded to humiliate and torment the leading Sage for the Rainbow Wing. Green told me the Rainbow Wing was one of the items needed to summon Ho-oh, in which she told me using Ho-oh's burning flames will satisfy my revenge. However, I was reluctant since I didn't feel that much anger, but I knew it could help me find Lyra at least.

"Unfortunately, they do not have the other item: the Clear Bell. I'm pretty sure someone else took it. With those, we can summon Ho-oh, and all of our wishes will come to life," she informed me.

"Your wishes, not mine. Even if you're not S, I still believe Lyra's out there," I stated.

She pouted her lips. "Yes, I get it. However, you have to agree with me. Team Rocket is the reason why everything is like this—it's so refreshing to my ears, to think that they will finally pay for what they've done."

Her voice held so much hatred. What did Team Rocket do to her? I was supposed to be the one to hold that level of hatred towards Team Rocket. They took Lyra away from me—my past and future away from me, and that was a crime I will never forgive.

"Team Rocket is stationed in Goldenrod City. However, I managed to hear that they realized we escaped. This will be the perfect opportunity to give them some discipline."

I'll find Lyra, but I will punish Team Rocket first. By the time we finish doing so, Lyra will be safe. The little fool won't have to worry about anything else. Suddenly, I felt Green slap my shoulder.

"Wake up, Silver. Don't think about other things while we're on our mission—or is it you're distracted? What are you think about this time?"

Green tried to lean against me, but I pushed her back.

"Don't you dare. We're only together through mutual goals; don't think of it as something else," I warned her.

She sighed and let out an amused hum.

"There's the Silver I know. For a moment, I thought you had actually changed. Thankfully I know you haven't. Come on, let's go pay Team Rocket a little visit."

"You know where they are?" I questioned.

Green nodded. "Isn't it obvious? They'll try to contact your old man again. One of their hangouts is back in Goldenrod City. I'm sure they'll use the Radio Tower again to call out to him."

The Radio Tower, the place S warned Lyra and I not to enter. At this point, I couldn't care less about their warnings. They're the least concerning to me. Right now I have one sole purpose: to find Lyra.

Lyra, if we see each other again, I'll take you to Sinnoh so that we can see those pink flowers from the Flower Shop. You will be safe again, I promise you that. Just wait a little longer... I'll walk beside you soon.

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~