La Squadra - zipper

So this is in multiple parts and you can choose who's part you read or you can read them all. I hope to do more parts similar to this, but they do take a while to write. Also, a little language warning y'all.

(y/n): your name
(h/l): hair length

Ever since Risotto brought me into the team I've worn a similar outfit that has a long zipper that I need help to zip all the way up. Stopping just at the small of my back, I normally ask the first person I find to zip it the rest of the way. The first time it was my next door neighbor Formaggio.
~
I have been on the team for about two days and I forgot about one thing, my zipper. I had a way to zip it myself before in my apartment but now I'm going to have to find some help. I peek my head out to see if anyone is leaving and, thank god, Formaggio is shutting his door.

"Hey Formaggio, can you help me real quick," he turns to see only my head out of my door. He shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, what do you need," he says very nonchalantly.

"Can you zip my dress please," I say as I turn around to show him my open back. With my back turned to him I don't see his eyes widen for a moment.

"Oh... ok," he says before he takes the zipper and brings it up until my (h/l) hair gets in the way. I feel his warm fingertips shift my hair over to one side. I hear the zipper meet its end and I turn around and thank him before returning back into my room.

On the other side of the door, Formaggio was more flustered than he would want to admit. 'She's been here for two days, pull yourself together,' he thought. But, damn did he want to zip her dress every day.
~
Then the next day I find help from my other next door neighbor Illuso. He's walking by my door and I catch him before he walks down the stairs.

"Hey Illuso, can you zip up my dress for me please," he turns around to the sight of my bare back towards him. He starts walking towards me and I turn around and see a very cocky and sly grin on his face.

"Of course," he says when he much closer to me. I turn my back fully to him and I feel his one of his hands grab the zipper and his other hand touches the skin on my lower back right above the zipper causing a shiver to run up my spine and make the nerves under my skin hypersensitive. As he pulls up the zipper I can feel his hand drag up with it. My hair gets in the way again and he removes both of his hands and sweeps my hair to one side. I can feel his fingers brush my shoulders while he moves my hair. Once my hair isn't a problem he finishes my zipper and places my hair back in its place and I thank him.

"Anytime," he says while he looks me up and down. I could tell he liked what he saw.

He really would mess with that zipper anytime she wanted. All she would have to do is ask him.

~

The next day no one was in the hallway meaning I had to venture further out to find some help. I trek down the stairs and pop my head out to see Prosciutto about to sit on the couch.

"Hey Prosciutto, before you sit down can you help me with my zipper," I ask while quickly descending the rest of the stairs. He turns around seeing my figure and sets the water bottle in his hands on the coffee table behind him. One of his sharp, arched brows raises while he walks towards me.

"Ok, you need you to turn around though," he said looking down at me. I quickly thank him and turn around. He pulls the edges that are currently exposing almost my whole back. His touch sends shivers down my spine that I hope he doesn't notice. My hair gets in the way yet again and he parts my hair down the middle. He drags his fingers down the back of my neck before he gently pushes it forward. He zips it the rest of the way before lingering to smooth out the fabric and place my hair back. Once he's finished I give him a kinda-shy-kinda-upbeat thank you and we part ways.