Part 10

Rye's POV:
Last night Andy and I talked on our walk. I couldn't go on knowing that Andy and Brook weren't getting along. Andy kept insisting that he shouldn't be the one apologizing. But I convinced him otherwise, I think he not only realized that not only I was affected, but we couldn't get work done like this. We decided to make it up to Jack and Brook by making them pancakes. And, Mikey too. He definitely deserves them. Anyway, Andy slept in my room last night, and he was still asleep. He looked so cute, snuggled into my chest with his perfectly painted nails, while I stroked his hair. "How is he so perfect?" I whispered to myself. Soon he slowly opened his eyes and smiled, and snuggled deeper into me. I laughed and said "good morning gorgeous, I would stay like this all morning, but remember what we said we would do this morning?" Andy groaned but managed a "yeah". We eventually got up and went to the kitchen quietly, trying not to wake Mikey up.
Mikey's POV:
I woke up and looked over to see that Andy wasn't in his bed. I assumed right away that he was in Rye's room, but then I saw movement in the kitchen. I sat up and saw that Rye and Andy were making breakfast in the kitchen. "What are you guys making?" I asked
Andy: "oh sorry we woke you up Mikey. We're making pancakes."
Rye: "for everyone this time. We thought we would apologize this morning."
Mikey: "oh, that's nice of you." *Mikey gets up and starts getting ready for the day*
*Soon Jack and Brook come out of their room*
Rye: "good morning guys!"
Jack: "what's going on?"
Andy: "pancakes are ready for everyone, including Mikey."
Brooklyn: "oh thanks guys!... Wait but I thought you were still mad at me, why wouldn't you do this for us?"
Andy: "we thought we would apologize for starting this whole thing. I am sorry for everything I said and did"
Brooklyn: "no I am sorry too. I was a little selfish and got caught up, and ignored your feelings."
Rye: "well great, let's eat!"
*They all sit down and eat and then Mikey's phone rings*
Mikey: "uh oh, it's Blair" *he picks up the phone* "hello?"
*They Boys try to listen to the conversation, but all Mikey says is 'okay', 'yeah', and 'see you then'. Mikey ends the call and all 4 boys look at him wondering what Blair had to say*
Rye: "what did he say?"
Mikey: "sooo, we all forgot that Blair was coming this morning..."
Jack: "****, we didn't rehearse!"
Mikey: "yeah, well, we're lucky because his flight got delayed, and he won't be here until 10 o'clock tonight"
Andy: "oh good."
Mikey: "yeah, well, either way we should get going on it before he gets here."
Rye: "okay let's do it"
*They finish up their breakfast and get ready to sing. Andy goes into the bathroom to see Jack doing his hair*
Andy: "hey"
Jack: "hi Andy, hey thanks for the breakfast mate"
Andy: "no problem, I'm sorry I got so angry at you guys"
Jack: "it's fine, it happens when five boys live together for this long"
Andy: "haha yeah. By the way, I wanted to say congrats to you and Brook."
Jack: *smiles* "thanks"
*The boys meet in Mikey and Andy's room*
Andy: "so what song are we doing this time?"
Mikey: "Happy Now by Zedd and Elley Duhé"
Andy: "ooh I like that song!"
*The boys work on the song for a while and assign each other different parts.*
Brooklyn: "I'm hungry let's take a break"
Mikey: "you're always hungry, but I'm down for a break too"
*They boys go into the kitchen to eat*
Andy: "so now we're pretty much done with that song, why don't we work on an acoustic version of Take This Home?"
Rye: "yeah!"
Jack: "yeah that's a good idea"
Andy: "okay let's do that, and then that will please Blair when he comes"
Mikey: "I say we ALL go to Nandos for dinner to celebrate!"
*All 4 boys laugh*
Andy: "sure Mikey, we'll do that"
*The boys have a great rest of the day, singing, Nandos, and impressing Blair with their work*