20

"I'll ask once more, will you join us?" Shigaraki looked between the two from where he sat.

It was Bakugo's and Shoto's second Day in captivity and it was annoying. Everyone was sitting or standing at different parts of the room watching their every move, and the TV was on quietly talking about how UA has been failing to keep their kids safe.

Deku sat beside the man "just agree, it's easier for the both of us and a better choice for you" he shrugged "and by the amount of damage you did to the stuffed body, it'd be a better choice to join us"

Bakugo paled as he remembered what had happened in the room, but covered his unease with a glare at the two "if you're going to talk in your sleep, might as well die in it too" he spat.

"this a shitty way of making people chose to be on your side" Todoroki Muttered.

The two just sighed in frustration at this.

"You know what, Todoroki is right, this is a bad way of convincing people" Midoriya sighed "Dabi, help me untied these two"

"but they're just going to attack once they're free" Dabi narrowed his eyes at Bakugo.

"they're our future recruits, we have to treat them as equals," Midoriya told him and walked over to Shoto to untie him.

"fine, Twice, you do it"

"what? Why me?"

"just do it"

"fine" Twice groaned and walked over to Bakugo

Bakugo glared at the Black and white villain as he started to undo his restraints. He couldn't believe that he needed a villain to free him. Of course, he got distracted once he noticed Midoriya lean in to whisper a few things into Todoroki's ear making the taller male softly gasp and look at Izuku with surprised yet curious eyes. Katsuki curiously watched as Midoriya softly smiled and nodded at Todoroki, cupping his face and helping him up.

Was Todoroki falling for his tricks? What did he tell him?

Questions filled Bakugo's mind quickly angering himself with the absurd thoughts of Todoroki turning to the villain's side. Once he was out of the restraints, he swung at Twice and immediately turned around to throw a blast at Shigaraki, hitting his right knee his face and knocking his hand off.

"Shigaraki!" Twice gasped

Everyone was still as the smoke slowly cleared exposing the blue-haired man still standing and staring at the hand on the floor while Bakugo started standing back up.

"I've quietly listened to your endless talking.." Bakugo glared up at the man "idiots can't get the point, so they're always talking for a long time"

"Bakugo if you don't stop this I'll have you restrained again!" Deku shouted, but he ignored him

"but you actually mean 'we want to harass people so join us' right? Don't bother" Bakugo forced a smile towards the man "I'm going to be like All Might and nothing will change my mind!"

No one dared to move, giving Bakugo enough time to look around at his opponents and plan an escape. Bakugo let out a chuckle and got ready to attack "I'm still allowed to fight you know?" he smirked at everyone.

"even if he wasn't joining us, he could've at least pretended we were winning him over...he's done it now" Mr. Compress sighed.

"I'm not going to do something I don't want to, even if I'm faking it," Bakugo told him not taking his eyes off Shigaraki.

Finally, Shigaraki began to move.

"father.." he mumbled and cracked one of his fingers

"Shigaraki, don't do it!" Kurogiri told the man clearly worried, and suddenly everyone was on edge. And one glare from Tomura towards Bakugo sent chills going down his spine, but he forced himself to ignore it.