Chapter 7: Grades

Ishimaru awoke to the sound of Mondo's phone buzzing. He blinked awake slowly and tried to figure out where he was and what year it was. It appeared over the course of the night he and Mondo got closer and closer and now had their arms around each other. Ishimaru huffed knowing there was no way to free himself without waking his Mondo. He didn't want to disturb him so he just laid there thinking to himself. He looked at the man sleeping beside him and smiled. Mondo's hair was going in every which way but surprisingly very few strands covered his face. He snored softly, dreaming away in his slumber. Ishimaru desperately wanted to kiss all over that chiseled face, but feared it'd wake him. He decided either way it'd be worth it. He grinned as he leaned forward and smooched every inch of Mondo's face happily. Mondo woke up roughly around kiss number 12 on his cheek and snorted realizing what was going on.
"Taka what are you doing" he chuckled
"Exactly what it appears to be!" Ishimaru giggled not stopping his kiss barrage. Mondo laughed before he retaliated by kissing Ishimaru's face. The two continued this till Mondo decided to be a cheater and started tickling Ishimaru. The pair spent a good 20 minutes just laughing, kissing each other's faces, and tickling each other. They only stopped because both were crying from laughing so much. They were still laying next to each other and their arms had found their way around each other. It was their little heaven. They looked at each other happily, coming down from their giggly state and were just simply at peace. They were at peace laying there in each other's arms, and that was enough for them.
Mondo glanced at his phone and saw the notification on the screen. Exam grades were finally posted. He quickly grabbed his phone and unlocked it
"Shit- grades are in" he muttered nervously to Ishimaru. Ishimaru shot up and leaned close to see how Mondo did. Mondo pulled up the grades and sat there stunned. All A's and B's. Even his math exam earned him an 82%. He looked at Ishimaru and felt like he could cry tears of joy. He dropped the phone and hugged him happily as he just kept mumbling repeatedly
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you"
Ishimaru smiled hugging back tightly.
"I'm so proud of you! You did so great!"
Mondo finally let go and the two finally did what they waited far too long to do. Mondo and Ishimaru crashed their lips together in their very first kiss. It wasn't like the previous ones, where it was one sided, it was a real kiss. A kiss that lasted for what felt like hours yet flew by so quickly. A kiss that makes you feel like everything has melted away and it was just them. A kiss that you want to last forever. Ishimaru had his hands on Mondo's cheeks and Mondo had a hand in Ishimaru's hair and the other was on his waist. They didn't want this moment to end. But alas, as humans they needed to breathe. They pulled away reluctantly and just stared at each other, panting out of breath. Mondo smiled wide at Ishimaru and Ishimaru smiled back. They kissed again, just a little peck this time, and just held each other in a euphoric moment of what can only be described as true love. Were they boyfriends now? Neither of them knew. But whatever this was, they wanted more.