“Very well, Patricia.  What do you want me to do?” I ask her panting at the attention she is giving me.

“Submit.” she orders and jumps suddenly landing on my lap with me deeply inside her.  I groan once more at the sensations traveling throughout my body.  I turn my head to one side and offer her my neck.  Patricia smiles and her fangs drop just before she clamps down over my mark.  I rub my hands over her smooth shoulders and across her neck where someday I hope she will allow me to mark her.  In the mean time though, she is my Alpha and I will always submit to her.

Cici’s POV

“Joel, I’m serious.  I am more nervous to meet the council than I have ever been in my life.  What should I expect?  I mean, is there protocol?  Be serious, help me.” I plead and grab his hand in my own.  We are sitting on the couch in the game room and discussing everything that has gone down since the wedding.  I really thought that Joel had abandoned me but as Beta he has been covering for Mateo while he was in the hospital waiting by my side.  I look at Joel and sigh.  He looks exhausted.  He has dark circles under his eyes and keeps hiding yawns behind his hand.

“Cici, there are protocols but you have got to stop worrying.  You are THE White Wolf.  The only one in history.  The council won’t harm you.  You are to precious to them.  Sis, listen to me.  I love you.  Mateo loves you.  This pack loves you.  When the rest of the packs hear about you, if they haven’t already, they will love you.  You will be fine.  Just go in there and be yourself.  That is all you need to worry about.  Trust me, ok?” he hugs me closer and rests his chin on the top of my head.  I sigh and relax in his arms.  I missed this so many times over the years when I thought he was dead.  I never in a million years thought I would ever be able to cuddle with my big brother again.  Life sure has a funny way of throwing curve balls at us.

“Ok, Joel.  I will just be myself.  I hope they don’t have anything breakable in the council chambers, cuz I may break it with my clumsy ass feet.”  Joel and I laugh at my semi-serious joke.

“Cici, can I ask you something?” Joel asks quietly.

“Anything, big brother.”

“Um, well, it has to do with all this mating stuff.”

“Are you sure you want to ask me?  I mean, I don’t know half about wolves and mates as you.”

“Yeah, you’re the only one who I can ask.” Joel states and holds me tighter.  I wiggle a little to get comfortable and just wait.

“Ok, so Tia and I have been dating since we met but we haven’t, you know, um, well, she’s not letting us get any further than a peck on the lips one time and I thought she was going to kick my ass when I did it.” he chuckles at the memory and sighs.

“So what are you wanting to ask me?” I ask him quietly.

“Well, do girls, um, shit you know what never mind.  I will just have to wait her out.” he sighs deeper and leans his head back against the couch.  I sit up and pull his arm out from my shoulders.  I look at Joel and smile.  He just doesn’t have a clue what to do with a girl who is playing hard to get.  Girls have always jumped at the chance to be around him and from the sounds of it, Tia is playing it slow.  Good for her.  Joel’s breathing has become regular and he hasn’t moved so I think he just fell asleep.  I peck his cheek and move quietly out of the room, stopping only to turn of the light.