Chapter 29

Roger’s POV

“Are they still watching us?”

“Yes, sir.  I have made it clear to the entire pack that we are not to try to cover our tracks.  Even a baby could follow us.” my Beta, Steve explains to me.

“Good, we need them to keep thinking we are heading south so Mateo will let his guard down.  How far to the witch?”

“A day at most.  She is expecting us.”

“Fine work, Steve.  Thank you.  You are dismissed.” I wave my hand at him to go then turn back into my tent.

I sit down on my sleeping bag and sigh.  I never wanted this.  I don’t want to be Alpha.  If Angel had just listened to me, he could be in charge of all of these assholes and I would be on some beach somewhere.  I hate rogues.  What was I thinking?  I haven’t slept more than half an hour at a time since we set out from the USA.  I don’t trust any of them not to slit my throat in their sleep.

“Alpha, may I enter?” a sultry, sexy voice asks from outside my tent door.

“Yes, Patricia, you may.”

The flaps on my tent open as the sexiest woman slips through them.  My wolf sighs in my head and the hairs across my arm stand up.  ‘Mate.’  Patricia is a rogue who joined forces with Angel to take down Mateo and his pack.  She had crossed paths with him a few years back and one thing led to another and Mateo raped her.  My wolf whines a little at the thought that our mate bedded with another, even if unwillingly.

“How are you, love?” she asks me as she sits her lovely ass on my lap.

“I am better now that you are here.” I put my arms around her and pull her closer to my chest.

“Roger, you are so sweet.  So are all the plans in place?  We should reach the witch by nightfall.”  She turns in my lap so that she is straddling me.

“Yes, one of the scouts has reached the witch and informed her of our arrival.  You sure about this?  I mean, we could be in danger when we pop in on the Moonlake pack.” I ask her worriedly.

“I will be fine.  My brothers are with us and you will be there to protect me.  I want Mateo to feel pain like he made me feel pain.  He should not have raped me.” she growls and reaches her hands down the front of my pants at the same time.  She takes me in one hand while unzipping my pants.  She pulls my member free and starts to rub it up and down to make it grow.

“Patricia, we have to go, sweetie.  We don’t have time right now.” I try, not very hard, to dissuade her from the wild sex we are bound to have.

“Order the pack to begin breaking camp.  This won’t take long.” she orders me as she slides down my legs and takes me into her mouth.  I groan at the pleasure and send a mind link quickly to Steve with her orders.

“As soon as I am pleased, we will leave and not a minute before.” she growls with me in her mouth.