Chapter 4

Shizuka's POV

After a few days, hanging out in the gym became a daily basis for me. I gained lots of friends too! On the way to the gym though, I saw my brother bullying a blonde and flashy guy. He's the popular type that is always "kira-kira" and makes girls go doki-doki!
[kira kira means shining xD]
[doki-doki is the sound of the beating heart LOL]

"Oy, Shogo, stop bullying the guy!" I scolded him.

"I'm not bullying him!" he said.

"Then why is your hand on his collar?"

"I was about to beat him up," he replied.

Flashy-kun and I sweatdropped.

"Then don't. You're being unreasonable. Anyway, if you don't continue what you're doing, I'll treat you dinner later," I said. He seemed to like the deal and walked away. I sighed. Bribery...

"Arigatou, senpai! Um..."

"Haizaki Shizuka, the sister of that guy earlier. And you are..?" I asked.

"Kise Ryouta~ssu!"

"Oh, that famous model?" I confirmed. He nodded excitedly.

"Yes! You know me, Shizuka-senpai?!"

"Well, you're famous, after all. Anyway, I'll treat you after school today, before I treat my otouto to dinner, as an apology."
[otouto= li'l brother]

"Really, Shizuka-senpai?" he asked excitedly. I nodded.

"Well, see you after school, Kise-kun!" I said and went to my class as the final bell rang.

~~after basketball practice~~

I sat in the bleachers watching the second string players play this time instead of being with the usual group. Well, duh! I'm waiting for that flashy kouhai of mine. :3

"Haizaki-senpai?!" a guy finally noticed. Wow...just wow! I'm not Kuroko. How come they only noticed me after they finished their practice? XD They're really serious, more serious than the first string players, even though they're more skillful and stronger. These guys are strong too! This flashy kouhai is the best in here though. He has the potential to be a first string player. From what I observed, he had already copied his teammates' moves. Sugoi!
[Sugoi = amazing]

"Harro~" I said and waved.

"Shizuka-senpai!" Kise waved.

"Well, good thing you're done. Let's go, Kise-kun!"

"Kise is so unfair..."

"Just because he's a model.."

I heard them murmur. It's not like I'm treating him because I wanted to!

~~Maji Burger~~

"Don't order too much, Kise-kun. I'm not that rich," I said.

"Well, I know a job that can make you richer, Shizuka-senpai!~ssu" he said. "Modelling! Then you'll have extra money." I paid for his burger as he continued talking. "Come with me!"

Heh?!

~~timeskip a bit~~

"You've brought a really beautiful girl, Kise-kun! Don't tell me she's your girlfriend 'cause if she is, the hearts of many girls will break!" his manager said.

I sweatdropped. "We aren't a couple, Ichijou-san," I said. We introduced ourselves earlier.

"Actually, do you think that she can be model-material?" he asked.

His manager looked at me from head to toe and..

"Perfect! Good choice, Kise-kun!!" she said with a ☆〜(ゝ。∂)face. I don't really think so though. O.o

>after make up and some snap, snap, snaps<

"Is that really me?!" I asked just to confirm.

His manager nodded.

"Make up is indeed awesome," I said.

"Why can't you just believe in your own beauty, senpai?!"

"I just thought that being a model was impossible."

"It's definitely possible with your looks," his manager encouraged.

I smiled. "Then I'll take the job."

"Great! Your great debut will be the day after tomorrow when we'll be releasing the photos from this photoshoot!"

"Arigatou, Kise-kun, Ichijou-san!" I thanked them with a small bow.

"You're welcome, senpai!!~ssu"

>>dinner time with Shogo and the family<<

"Why do you look so happy?" Shogo asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Is it wrong for your sister to be happy, Shogo?" mom asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"No, okaa-san, but it's creepy. She's smiling to herself for a while now," he said.

"Maybe she's in love," mom said.

I blushed because for some reason, I remembered Shouzo-kun! Erase. Erase. "That's not it!" I denied.

"You must've remembered Nijimura?" he teased.

"I didn't!!" I insisted. "Anyway it's because--"

"Ah, Nijimura!" he called out. When I turned around, I saw him with his father--I think--and two of his siblings.

"Haizaki, Shizuka-san!" he called to us. I just made a small wave~ "Hello," I said.

Then I saw mom smirk. She's planning something. "Nijimura-san, is it? Why don't you sit here with us?" she asked.

*facepalm* Shouzo-kun was about to refuse when--

"It would be our pleasure," his father said.

"Please do," mom said.

Shogo, Shouzo-kun, and I looked at each other and sweatdropped. Parents....planning things on their own..