Coma

Once the ambulance reached the hospital, the nurses hurriedly rolled you to the operation room while Youngjae sat outside, waiting impatiently, anxious and scared.

As he was pacing back and forth, he finally thought of his members so he took out his phone and called Daehyun, who is the fidt name he sees on his phone call log. "Youngjae, finish your date that early?" Daehyun teased, still doesn't know anything. "Daehyun-ah." Youngjae said with his shaky voice, making Daehyun furrowed his eye-brow. "Youngjae-ah, what's wrong?" Daehyun asked, seriousness as well as worried could be heard through his voice. "Ji-Jiyeonnie g-got into an a-ac-accident." Youngjae cried, unable to hold in his tears anymore. "Youngjae-yah, text me which hospital you are at. We are coming." Daehyun said and after hearing a crying response in return, Daeehyun ended the call.

"Daehyun-ah, who is it? You seem so serious and worried at the same time." Himchan asked, curious. "Hyung.. Jiyeonnie got into an accident." Daehyun said, shocking everyone and all of them knew that this isn't a joke due to Daehyun's behaviour. "We should go, now. Jongup-ah, call Seokgu hyung." Yongguk said and all of them nodded. Soon, manager Kang came and manager Kang drove them to the hospital which Youngjae texted Daehyun.

After thanking their manager, all of them rushed to where Youngjae is. "Hyung." Youngjae cried as he saw him members and Himchan waste no time to hug him and comfort him. "Where's Jihee noona?" Zelo asked as he looked around, curious. "I did text her though. Might be busy, i guess." Yongguk said and they nodded, assuming that he is right. "Youngjae-yah, how long has she been in there?" Himchan asked once he noticed that Youngjae is calmer. "About an hour already." Youngjae replied softly and they nodded. "Hyung, don't worry, Jiyeon will be okay since she's strong." Jongup comforted and Youngjae gave him a small smile, gesturing his thanks for his younger member.

As all of them are still waiting, a nurse came out. "I believe this belongs to you?" She asked as she showed them your bag and after Youngjae took it, she bowed anf went back into the operation. He opened your bag and saw a wrapped up present and he took it out. A black marker ink was seen on the paper and Youngjae read it out, 'To: Youngjae'. He tore opened the wrapper to see a small box in it, He opened the box and saw it's a specially made keychain of Youngjae and you together. It is a one of a kind keychain, making Youngjae crying again.

"Hyung, this was inside as well." Zelo said as he passed a folded paper to Youngjae who took it. He unfolds it and saw a written letter in it. You wrote, 'Oppa, it's been 6 months since we dated. Wow.. Can't believe we have dated for 6 months already. Oppa, thank you for always putting up with my attitude. I'll try harder to be like a normal girl but.. It might take some time though. Honestly, i still can't believe that i have fallen for you and another unbelievable thing is that you have fallen for an otaku too who hates men. Thanks for slowly changing me into a better person. Oppa, to tell you the truth, i don't have any confidence that you will keep dating and never leave me so.. Can you promise me? To never leave me? I trust you oppa.'. After reading it, he started crying again.

A few minutes later, he finally calmed down and Jihee came just in time. "Oppa, where's my dongsaeng? How is she?" Jihee asked, panic, anxious, worried and afraid. "Noona, she haven't come yet." Jongup said and Jihee fall onto a chair beside Youngjae. "Yah, have you been crying? Your eyes are all puffy and red." Jihee asked and all of them sighed. "Jihee-yah, we've been meaning to tell you this since the beginning but Jiyeon doesn't want you to know so.. We've been keeping this a secret but since i think right now is the perfect time, you should know that Youngjae and Jiyeon have been dating and today is their 6th month annoversary." Daehyun spilled but she doesn't seem shocked or angry or even surprised. "I knew that quite some time ago that she's dating someone and i guess i know who."  Jihee said and looked at Youngjae while smiling. "Well.. I already told myself that never get involve in her relationship so.. All i can say, good luck and take good care of her." Jihee said and all of them smiled and Youngjae thanked her.

Just then, the doctors came out and all the members and Jihee walked towards him. "Are you her relative or guardian?" The doctor asked and Jihee raised her hand. "Luckily we fixed her head so she is no longer in danger but since she lost alot of blood, she's in coma and will probably wake up in a few days or even weeks." The doctor said and left whole bowing and they did the same.

Soon, you are being rolled out and placed in the ICU room. *Jiyeon-ah, please wake up soon.* Youngjae thought as he kept looking at you from the outside through the glass window.