Irritation

A few weeks passed and it's a new month but all your mind can think about is a male, a male which you knew for a few months only.

*Why is my mind keep thinking about him?! Making me unable to concentrate on anything.* You thought as you sighed while lying on your bed. When you close your eyes, all you can see is the male's face, hear the male's voice and when he's not around, all you can think about is him with other girls. *What is.. This feeling? Pissing me off.* You thought as you punched your bed as you get up to watch some anime, trying to get your focus on something else.

"Yah, why do you keep staring at your phone? Texted your hyung or something?" Daehyun asked as B.A.P are in their waiting room. "Aniya, just thinking of how to answer fans' questions later." Youngjae answered, lying as he put his phone down. "Mwoya? It's not like it's your first time answering fans' questions. Weird." Daehyun said and walked to the maknaes to play with them. *Seriously.. What am i doing? I can't fall in love with a girl i met in just a  few months, right? Can i?* Youngjae thought while sighing and shook his head, trying to shake off the image of her face out of his mind.

A few days later, you are walking back home when you saw B.A.P walking out from the cafe shop in their performance outfit. As you are about to greet them, you saw a girl walking out with them and you stopped in your tracks. "Youngjae-yah, your jacket is a little crooked. Hold on a sec." She said as she helped him straightened his jacket and he thanked her while smiling. *Don't touch him. Don't let her touch you.* You kept thinking and you never noticed that they are walking your way.

"Jiyeon? Going back from school?" Himchan asked but all you can concentrate at is her and Youngjae. "Jiyeon?" Himchan tried again and you blinked your eyes and looked at him. "Oh.. Wh-what is it?" You asked, trying hard not to look jealous. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" Youngjae asked, concerned and you just sighed internally. "Ne, i'm fine and i'm going home. Bye." You said and walked home, trying not to turn back. "Who's she?" Their stylist asked, curious. "She's Jihee's dongsaeng." Himchan answered and she nodded. "Yah. we have to get to an interview now. They are already there, waiting." Manager Kang informed and all of them hurried to the venue. "Youngjae-yah, why not you talk to her later? We are all going to be busy later besides you." Yongguk asked and Youngjae nodded.

*Why am i getting so irritated anyways? It's not like we are dating or anything and it's not like he's my boyfriend so.. What is this feeling i get?* You wondered and groaned, angry at yourself from feeling this irritated and agonizing over such small thing.