The past

[a/n: This have a little 'rated' content but.. It's still okay^^ Since i don't really know and like writing detailed things about these rated things so.. It's still okay and readable^^ But.. This consists a little 'yaoi' so.. Skip if you want^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you reached their dorm, you hurriedly went to a corner, beside the couch and cried while crouching down. "Jiyeon-ah.. Are you really okay?" Youngjae asked, worried in his voice and you just nodded while still crying. "Who are you kidding? You are still crying." Himchan said and you ignored them.

"Can i.. Stay here for a day or two? I don't really want to go back." You requested and they nodded since Jihee gave them an approved text back. "Thanks." You thanked softly and in monotone and they are slowly starting to get worried and also a little curious about you. As you are crying, you suddenly collapsed on the floor, shocking them. "Yah. Jiyeon-ah! Yah! Lee Jiyeon!" They shouted but you are still unconscious. "Hyung, carry her to a bed first. Maybe she just fainted from crying too much and her body is tired." Youngjae suggested and Yongguk carried you to their shared bedroom and lay you on his bed.

The next day, you slowly opened your eyes and saw Daehyun looking at you. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" Daehyun asked and you nodded. "Am i.. I your room?" You asked and he nodded. "It's our room and that's Yonggukkie hyung's bed." Daehyun answered and you sat up on the bed. "I-if i'm sleeping on his bed.. Does this mean he's sleeping on the couch?" You asked and he nodded. You walked out to the living room and saw them lounging around the living room, watching tv and some using their phone. "Yongguk-ssi, choisonghamnida. Sorry to bother to you like this.. I should be going, see you and thanks." You thanked and they looked at you. "Where will you be going then? You are not going home, right?" Jongup asked and you sighed. "Just going to walk around and besides.. I can't bother you anymore." You said and they sighed while looking at you. "You are not bothering anyone so you can stay here till you feel like going home." Youngjae said and you thanked them.

"Jiyeon-ah.. Can you.. Tell us what happened yesterday? The whole thing?" Daehyun suddenly asked after a few hours passed and you sighed. "Fine, whatever." You said and they looked at you intently. "Well.. Our parents came and they started comparing me to unnie like usual so.. I got annoyed and left the house after saying something which i know they'll consider." You said and they looked at you. "What's that?" Zelo asked, curious. "I said.. 'Why not abandon me if you dislike me that much'." You said and they looked at you. "Why would you say that? And what kind of parents would even consider that?" Yongguk and Youngjae asked and you sighed. "They always compare me to unnie and always think that i'm useless and worthless while unnie is always reliable and useful and everything." You said and Daehyun patted your head and they got shocked when you didn't slapped his hand away.

"Oh yeah.. Who's that guy at the streets then?" Jongup asked and you sighed. "Don't remind me.. He brings bad luck and he's the reason why i hate men. Just because men have big voice, bigger stature than females, have a sweet mouth, likes threatening and can always use violence whenever they want doesn't mean that we have to always listen to them." You said and they looked at you. "Did.. He.. Do something.. To you?" Himchan asked slowly and you nodded while sighing and looked down.

"Don't make me remember something as disgusting as that guy. He makes me sick." You said and they looked at you. "He's just lucky i didn't have his thing in my body or he'll be responsible." You said and they looked at you, shocked. "MWO?! Yah! He did that to you?!" Youngjae shouted, shocked. "Well.. He forced though.. By drugging my drink when i'm not looking then he blind-folded me and started to.. You get the idea. Just because i incidentally saw him making out with another guy doesn't mean he can do that but.. He got hold about my secret so.. I have to obey." You said and they looked at you. "Do you know i went through alot of trouble with myself.. I tried killing myself, became depressed, feel disgusted whenever i see myself and i.. Hate myself and i especially hate men after that day. But.. For him, it's like.. Nothing. He went back to dating and have a happy life. He used me just because he got hold of my secret but after he graduated, i was free from him so.." You said and they looked at you, can't help but feel pity for you.

"Can.. You don't tell my family, especially unnie. If they found out.. They'll hate me more and unnie will feel disappointed." You said and they agreed. "Kasahamnida." You thanked and they smiled. "I thought he broke up with you but.. This is more worse." Youngjae said and you sighed. "If it's just a break-up, i can handle it but heck we aren't even going out yet and.. Whatever." You said and they looked at you. "I heard that you have photo-memory, you must be smart." Zelo said and you smirked. "Smart? I'd rather get into a car accident and make me lose this brain than having this brain. I can't even forget. Having a selective brain is better than this though." You said while looking down. "Because.. Once i see or hear anything.. I'll remember it forever." You added softly but they heard.

"Do you feel better now? After letting it out." Yongguk asked and you looked down. "A little, i guess? You are the first person i told this too but.. Please don't tell unnie and my family. Promise?" You said as you hold up your pinky finger and they promised you while hooking theirs to yours. "Kamsahamnida." You thanked and they smiled.