Part 2

The young Prince was walking to his room, after a long ride with his horse. Thought ,everyone he was passing was congratulating him, some maids looking at him with sad looks ,and he had no idea why.

While passing another corner something or apparently someone collides with him. He looks down and sees a small dark blue haired girl hugging his legs,"Onii-san!"

He smiles and leans down picking the small girl in his arms ,"Hey there ,lil'princess!" he greets the girl rubbing his nose with hers,"What are ya doin'here?"

The girl grins looking at him and says " I wanna say con- ,conta-, uhh ,wat as the wod?" she hums to herself rubbing her chin in a thoughtful way, still in her brother's arms.

Seeing the little girl's antics , the prince can't help but let out a laugh, " 'Congratulations', That's what ya want'ta say lil'sis ?"

The girl nods eagerly ,looking at her brother with admiration "Wow,onii-san knaw so big wods!" The girl cheered.

"Ya will too, when ya grow up."

"But, onii-san" the girl whined,"I don't wanna grw up" she then added "I wanna stw ya lil'sis alwas! "

"Ya will always be my lil'sis, girl."
The prince assured the girl in his arms, brotherly love shinning in his eyes .

"Princess Ruby!" A voice was heard from down the hallway. A woman with pink hair in an elegant purple and white dress came running to them."Princess Ruby Amberly Anderson, what did I say about running ?" The maiden scolded the girl as soon as she got her breath under control.

"Oh com'on Lady Amethyst, she is just a lil'girl , she needs ta have some freedom, doesn't she ?" The prince came in protection of his sister. Holding the trembling girl away from the slightly glaring eyes of the angry maiden.

Lady Amethyst sighed, "My Prince, you know the rules, the princess ", she said indicating the little girl in his arms," must start learning the rules as soon as she can walk or talk, it's what your father, the King said."

Seeing there was no room for arguments , the prince spoke in a sad tone, "I know , Lady Amethyst, ya're doing your job, but please let her have a lil' time ta enjoy her childhood, I'm the one who is going ta become king ,not her. Please, don't put too much burden in her shoulders, she is a free spirit. I don't want ta see her change." Then he turned to the three-year-old girl, "Com'on sis go finish yer lessons, maybe after ya are finished we can play a little. "

"YEY !" The ruby eyed girl cheered , and got her pinkie towards her brother, " Pinky promis?"

"Pinky promise. " the boy agreed, linking their pinkies together, enjoying the light that seemed to shine in those small ruby eyes.
"Com'on now go!" He said as he put the girl down and she started running to the study room, vanishing down the hallway.

The prince then turned to the maiden , who was chuckling behind her hand , at the girl's actions. " She is really a free spirit." She confirmed and bowed to him." I must get going now my Prince. " With that she started going the same way as the princess, but stopped and turned to him again."Oh and my Prince, congratulations !"

"I'm sorry to ask , but congratulations on what ?" The prince asked with a puzzled look.

The Lady chuckled once again, "Congratulations on your betrothal, Prince Jesse."

"Oh yeah my betrothal, " he said .

'One...two. ..three~' the maiden counted.

"Wait- WHAT BETROTHAL!!!!"

( THERE GOES THE SECOND PART , HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, BYE!)

(P.S. PLEASE COMENT OR VOTE , )

(P.S.S. I CHOOSE 'AMBERLY' AS RUBY'S SECOND NAME 'CAUSE IT MEANS 'JEWEL')

(P.S.S.S. NEXT PART THE MEETING.)