"A favor" // Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

You spin her around. When facing her back you put your arms around her waist and sing along to the song.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you.

Sarah turns around in your arms, so she is facing you. She leans forward as she delicately presses her lips against yours. 

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

You kiss one another on the rhythm of the music, which is slow and loving. 

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

You pull away the minute the music stops. Sarah looks into your eyes. You can't help but also look into her beautiful dark brown eyes. As you both lean forward your lips lock again. All of a sudden another song, 'Pony', starts playing. You chuckle when you hear the first sentence, because you already know which song it is.

I'm just a bachelor.

"Why are you laughing? What's that song?" Sarah asks confused. "You don't know it?" You reply shocked. "No." Sarah replies. "Well then just listen." You say with a chuckle, putting it on from the beginning. 

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off

"Okay, nevermind. I know it." Sarah says. "Yeah, that's for another time." You say, joking. Sarah looks at you with a smirk, but then laughs. "No, you're to sweet for a song like that." Sarah says teasing you. "Me? To sweet? I guess you really don't know me that well." You reply walking closer towards Sarah. "I would like to though." Sarah says. You know that she is just teasing you, but you just want to give her a little scare, so you just go on with what you're doing. "You do?" You question getting ever closer to her. But then you're phone starts beeping like 4 times in a row. "God damn it." You say walking towards your phone that's on the table. Tyler sent you a text.

Tyler: OMG

Tyler: (y/n)!!!!

Tyler: YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!

Tyler: I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!!!

(Y/n): OMG with who?!!

Tyler: Do you remember when I pointed at the cute guy with the black hair the other day?

(y/n): Yeah... did he ask you out??

Tyler: YEAH! he's picking me up at 7 tonight!!

(y/n): Omg that's so nice for you! I hope you'll have a great time!

Tyler: I hope so too! I'll text you how it went later, okay?

(y/n): Yeah, have a good time babe!

Tyler: Thank you! Love you

(y/n): Love you too

...

A few hours had passed and you went to pick up Tara. When you where driving home, Tara was playing on your phone. "(Y/n), someone is calling you." Tara says reaching your phone out to you. "Can you pick up for me?" You ask her. "Yes." Tara replies. "Hello?" Tara says. "Hi, (y/n)?" Tyler asks. "No, it's Tara." Tara replies. You find a spot to park, so you can call. "Hand me the phone honey." You say reaching your hand out to Tara. "Hello, who is this?" You ask the person on the phone. "Hey it's Tyler... can I ask you a favor?" Tyler asks. "Yes ofcourse, but what's wrong? You don't sound so happy." You say. "Uhm... my date picked me up and told me we would go to a party, and that some other people from school would be there as well. After a while I saw that we were going near the lake with the many trees surounding it, but I just assumed that the party would be there, because I also saw a bunch of people from school. So when I got out the car, a group of people and my date surrounded me and started calling me names at first and then they started pushing me around and were saying things like: "Did you really think someone would want to go out with you." "Who would even want to be with you." "Why don't you go and kill yourself, you faggot." And then they left me here and I'm to embaressed to call my parents." Tyler said. "Oh my god I'm going to kill those assholes. I'm coming right away, okay?" You say. "Yes, thank you." Tyler said. You started driving towards the lake. You were so angry, because he's your best friend and a really kind person. He didn't deserve such a thing happening to him. 

When you arrive at your destination, you see Tyler sitting against a tree. You get out the car and walk towards him. You hold open your arms and he immediately falls into your embrace. He starts crying. "It's okay. You're going to be alright." You say trying to calm him down. "Come on I'll bring you home." You say breaking the hug. "I don't even know if I want to go home. I can't deal with my parent's judgements right now." Tyler says. "The spend the night at my place." You suggest...

When you arrive back home with Tara and Tyler, Sarah opens the door for you all. "Hey. Oh hey Tyler." Sarah says. "Hi Mrs. Paulson." Tyler says. "Uhm, (y/n) could I tak to you for a minute, alone?" Sarah asks. "Yeah sure." You say following Sarah to the kitchen. "What's Tyler doing here?" Sarah asks. You explain her the whole story. "Oh those fucking shit heads." Sarah says. "Yeah I know right. But he's staying with me tonight, so you'll have to sleep alone tonight." You say with a smirk. "I think I'll survive one night." Sarah says smiling and then giving you a kiss. "As much as I would love to do this all night I can't, cause I still have to bring Tara to bed and keep Tyler company." You say...

An hour later Tyler was already in your bed. You crawl under the covers next to him. "Thank you (y/n)." Tyler says. "You don't need to thank me." You reply. "No I do. You've done so much for me already and don't have the easiest live either." Tyler says. "I know, but I care a lot about you so I'm going to try and make sure you have a good life." You say. "You have no idea hom much I love you. You're the only person who has ever been so kind to me, who excepted me for who I am. I'm so lucky to call you my friend." He says tearing up. "Aww babe I love you too." You say hugging him. You both stay like that for a while and later drift off to sleep...

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload for such a long time, but I have some stuff going on in my personal life so I won't upload as much as I used to. BUT I will try to upload every once in a while. <3