19.

You leaned out of your window, but Peter wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"P—Spider-Man?!"

You were getting worried. There were no texts from Peter and he wouldn't just run away like that.

Suddenly a slight shadow fell over your face and you nearly screamed as you saw Peter hanging upside down above you.

"Get in here before I hit you out there!" You said.

"You little—little—you poop head!" You laughed.

"I didn't meant to scare you! I swear, I was just trying to make you laugh—"

"It's okay," you laughed.

You closed the window and climbed on your bed, motioning for Peter to follow.

You turned off the lights and started playing (show of choice) and cuddled with Peter.

It was pretty late and you fell asleep. Peter's arm was around you while your face was pressed to his neck. You didn't think that you would be so comfortable around Peter, but maybe it was that innocence he had, or the genuine way he cared about people.

The Next Morning

You woke up to Peter frantically throwing the blankets off of him. It was still dark outside.

"Y/n! Y/n, I'm so sorry about last night, I'm sorry, I should've gone—"

"Peter?"

"I've got to go, before May notices, I'm sorry I have to go—"

He ran to the bathroom, changed, and then jumped out the window in his suit and you groggily made your way to the window. He was already out of sight, so you sighed and closed the window.

You sat there for a minute before realizing what had happened.

You had slept with Peter.

You had slept with Peter Parker. Peter Benjamin Parker.

You smiled. He had been so warm, and smelled so good...

"Focus." You told yourself. "He didn't even mean to do it, he just fell asleep and then when he woke up he wanted to leave, you two should just stay friends, even though you like him and he likes you, oh....now things will just be awkward—" you said to yourself as you paced the room.

You were still in your pajamas, pacing your room and overthinking.

Your phone buzzed with a text from Peter.

Home safe, Aunt May's still asleep. :)

That was a relief. You'd never forgive yourself if Peter had gotten in trouble for that.

You got back in bed and tried to call back asleep. You were really tired, but your heart was racing from the thought of your body next to Peter's. You hadn't even been phased when it was happening, but now that it had sunk in, you couldn't stop smiling.

Your phone buzzed again.

Oh, and Ned was worried about where you were. I didn't know if you wanted me to tell him so I just said you got overwhelmed.

Ugh. Considerate Peter.

You put on some warmer clothes than the pajamas you had been previously wearing and went down to the kitchen.

Your mom was already in there, making a very nice breakfast for the three of you.

"Oh! Y/n, good morning. I was trying to surprise you with a special breakfast, but now you know," she laughed.