17.

As soon as the door closed to your room, you let a few tears slip. Your mom had been the one you trusted from the beginning, and around her you always felt safe; even now.

She put her arms loosely around you, and you pushed her away. She understood, but she still felt hurt. All she'd done in the past to make you feel safe now had been ruined. She was the only one who could make you feel like this.

"It was Tyler..." you said shakily.

"Come on, sit down on the bed," she said as she walked with you to your bed. "Honey, what did he do...?"

"Well he...he spiked my drink, I could tell because," you started hiccuping and had to take a minute to calm down. "My drink was so salty. He tried to kiss me so I went up to the bathroom and I was going to leave with Peter and Ned, but then..." you closed your eyes, lips trembling. "He was right outside the bathroom when I came out and pushed me against the wall, he was kissing me and..."

"What did he do?" She said with a hint of anger in her tone.

"He pushed me really hard against the wall and then...he reached up my dress and grabbed my butt."

Her eyes scanned your face. "What happened next?"

"I got my strength together and kicked him, hit him until he was on the ground, and then I ran out..." you sniffled. "I called the cops, and I told them what happened, but I left before they got there."

She reached for your hand, but didn't force it. You flinched away out of habit.

"I know that this is really hard for you. It's easy to be scared when you're in that situation, but you can't worry me and your father like that, okay? He was really worried, y/n."

"I know, I just wanted to be away...I just wanted to run and go home and..."

"I'm going to go talk to your father, but if you need me, you can always talk to me."

"Okay," you sniffled and she got up. "I love you, y/n. And we will be pressing charges against that boy."

You instantly regretted ever having told her. Now you were going to be the center of attention and probably the victim of terrible rumors.

She walked out and, presumably, went to talk to Tony.

The dress was getting uncomfortable and you wanted to wash the smell of Tyler's indulgences off of you.

You took off your clothes in the bathroom when you noticed bright red marks on your shoulders and back.

You touched them and they were tender. You didn't even remember him pushing you that hard into the wall.

You got in the shower and turned it on. You were trying not to cry, not to let it out. You couldn't do it any longer and began sobbing. You sat on the floor of the shower. All you could feel were his hands and lips on you.

You hands shook as the water poured over you. He hadn't even done anything, really—it was just groping. But you remembered how helpless you felt in those first few moments...how vulnerable you had been when that man from Hydra kidnapped you. How stupid you had been to believe Killian wanted to get you out and help you.

But you remembered Pepper. You remembered how you trusted her, and the life that trust brought you to.

You laid your back on the wall and took a few deep breaths.

You tried to think, it's over, but the two times before this you'd said the same thing, and it wasn't true.

Once you had calmed down you finished your shower.