Chapter 5 : War

Atem enters the throne room along with their guests and the others while Mana was happily glancing at the handsome Crown Prince of Japan.

Pharaoh Aknankannon, Queen Helwa, Shimon and the Council were look at Atem and their group of friends along with some two visitors,one of them whose arm was being hug by Princess Yugi.

They all kneeled down to give respect to the Pharaoh and the Queen asked them to rise.

"Father, I'd like you to meet Crown Prince Critias with his guard General Commander Raphael." Atem said as he gesture to them.

"Greetings my Pharaoh, my Queen, sorry for the sudden visit, I happened to just drop by to see my grandpa, my sister and Amelda. I hope you forgive me. " Crown Prince Critias said which made the Pharaoh chuckle and told them that its alright.

Shimon then went to hug his grandson whom he haven't seen for so long.

"oh my boy, look at you.... so handsome and regal" Shimon says earning a smile from the Crown Prince.

"Thank you grandpa, I missed you, I am happy to see you're alright and safe" Critias said then began to talk more with the Pharaoh, Queen, Council and the others before Atem and his friends were ordered to accompany Critias while Raphael and Amelda decided to catch with each other so they excuse themselves. Mana excuse herself cause its time for her training.

Atem leads them outside towards the library while Critias had his hand holding Yugi who was leaning on him while Yugi's other side was Atem while the rest was behind them with their couples except Yami and Abidos who was sulking cause they can't go near Yugi due to Critias.

They reach the library and enter. They occupied one long table and thankfully they were the only ones inside.

"I wanna thank you guys for receiving me well and looking after my sister. " Critias said as he smile at them.

"It's no problem Crown Prince, we're glad you're enjoying your stay. " Atem replied.

"Say, do you all wanna go horse back ridding? " Atem asked and they all nod.

"if that's so, may you all excuse me? I need to change my clothes... I'm afraid it would become a hindrance. " Yugi said as she gently stand up.

"Oh! Let me, Ryou and Joey accompanied you till outside your room,is it okay Prince Critias? Yugi? " Malik asked while looking at the two royal siblings.

"Please just call me Critias, also can you please accompany my sister? I can see you three likes my sister like your own." Critias said and smiles at the three high priests.

"How can we not? She's just so precious! Alright Critias, excuse us as we escort this beauty. " Joey said before they went to Yugi's chamber.

After the four had left, Critias'gaze have change from warm to serious.

"I know you Prince Atem, Prince Abidos and Prince Yami has feelings for my sister and don't even try to deny it, I can see it in your eyes. " Critias said as he look at the three with his sharp teal eyes making everyone in the room shiver in fear. Yup you read it right even the great Seth, Bakura and Marik got scared.

"If you want to get my sister to be yours, I invite you all especially you three Princes to my sister's birthday July, her birthday will be held on our castle and so you all know, lots of Princes, Dukes and Kings will come and try to court my sister, the question is...who will manage to capture her heart? " Critias said as he smirks at them, he smirks wider when he saw the blaze in the three Princes' eyes.

"We accept the challenge! " the three Prince said with determination.

Seth, Bakura and Marik look at each other and nods. They secretly decide to help their three friends push away their competitors.