Ch.1

I can see my breathe in my cold room.

I wake up in a panic. It's hard to breathe. I catch my breathe and calm down. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I look down I'm bleeding, it won't stop, why won't it stop?

My bloody scar... I can't bare to look at it. I wake up, my little sister Kaede is next to me staring at me. My little sister always ends up in my bed even though she's a 15 year old. But I still love her even if she's annoying.

I push her off my bed and get up. I remember it's a Saturday which means Mai-san gets back today. I get dressed and make some breakfast for Kaede and I.

Kaede and I are eating breakfast and we hear a knock. I go and open the door.

"Mai-san," she smiles.

"Hi Sakuta," she says. Mai waves to Kaede.

"Mai-san, you're early I thought you weren't coming back until tonight,".

"Well we finished early so I took the first train out," she smiles again. I let her in and she gives Kaede a skirt and blouse.

"Thank you so much Mai-san," Kaede says with a huge smile.

"You're very welcome Kaede-chan,". Mai and I walk into my room. Mai sits on my bed and I sit on the floor.

"Sakuta what are you looking at?" she asked with an agitated face.

"Well I've been enjoying trying to look under your skirt,". She blushes

"Well I am an adult so rascals like you don't bother me," she says looking off at the side. I ask her if she would like to go to the beach she says sure. We started to walk on the beach, our shoes leaving prints in the wet sand.

I feel a slight pain and I look down I'm bleeding. I turn to Mai-san and look at her with horror in my eyes.

"M-M-M-Mai-san..." I stutter. She looks down and sees all of the blood. She quickly grabs me and puts me in the ocean soaking both of us. The bleeding then just stops

"What was that all about?" I say.

"I don't know Sakuta... we should go see Futaba," I nod my head. Mai and I were soaked so we decided to just walk to Futaba's place. We get there and ring the doorbell. Futaba greets us at the door. Futaba looks surprised to see both of us.

"Is everything okay?" Futaba asks. Suddenly Mai-San starts crying.

"Futaba please help us I don't know what's happening... I'm scared..." Mai says with tears in her eyes. Futaba lets us in and we think of what could be happening.

"Well it's obviously puberty syndrome, but I'm not sure what could making this happen to you," she says. I look at Futaba.

"Well it's been a month since everything has happened to all the girls. Maybe it's just my turn?" I reply. Futaba looks down concentrating.

"I know what's wrong," Futaba says. "You're not letting something go..." she says. Mai and I look at her both puzzled. "I'll explain some more" Futaba says. "I have a theory that after you've helped all of us you still can't let go of the fact that this happened to everyone and now it's happening to you except" Futaba looks down. "Except that not only your scars will show but everything that has happened to the girls including me will happen to you".

I look at Futaba and then I turn to Mai she looks like she's on the verge of tears.

"So what you're saying is I'll have to go through what you, Mai-San, and the other girls went through?" Futaba nods.

"Yes, exactly and I don't know how you're going to let go of what has happened. I'm sorry I can't help..." Futaba breaks down in tears and Mai grabs her in a hug.

"Futaba you have done all you could and I could never say thank you enough. I can help Sakuta this time," Mai says to Futaba with a warm smile and a tear in her eye. Mai and I leave Futaba's place and that night I lay wondering how can I let go of all of this.

I thought I already had let go but...

I guess not...

Edited By: RealmShifter