"Emma..." He says once he sees me.

"Hey, David. Nice to see you when I'm not shoving you against a wall. Sorry by the way." He comes closer to me. He's wearing a robe with pajama pants and slippers, his hair was an unruly mess. He did not look good.

"I'm guessing Frank gave you the rundown." He says as he turns away and types a few things on his computer. I go over to check it out and I see some of the monitors have cameras showing what seems to be the inside of a house. There's two kids sitting on the sofa and there's a woman in the kitchen doing dishes. Is this his family?

"He did."

"Did he also tell you he went to my house to hold leverage over me?" I turn to look at Frank who's leaning against the panel that use to hold glass.

"Really Frank?"

He rolls his eyes.

"Not you too. I already got shit from him." I shake my head and turn back to see the monitors.

"Did he show you the video?" As I'm about to answer Frank does for me.

"No, I told her about it."

"So you know about-" Frank cuts David off.

"Yes, she knows about what I did."

"But-"

Franks phone buzzes in his pocket and me and David share a confused look.

"Who's calling you?" David asks as Frank look at it and puts it back in his pocket.

"Your wife."

"Wy do you have her number?"

"Cause she has mine." I'm even more confused about this information but David just seems to be angry.

"Give me it." David holds out his hand and Frank sighs before giving him his phone. David opens it and presses a few buttons until a woman's voice sounds through the phone from a voicemail.

"Hello, Frank, it's me Sarah Lieberman. I was calling because I have some papers here from my insurance that they want you to sign in order for them to fix my headlight. So if you could call back and find a time to swing by that would be great. Thank you."

"What happened?" I ask Frank.

"I made her think she hit me with her car." He shrugs and I shake my head.

"Go sign her papers and maybe try not to be an asshole while you're at it." David tells him. He still seems upset and I can't imagine why. He knows Frank wouldn't hurt them, right? Frank sighs then looks to me.

"Take my car, I'll stay." I toss him my keys and he nods and walks to the car.

"So this whole time you've been watching them?" I ask David as we sit down in front of the monitors, Frank had just gotten to the house.

"Yeah, it's a little less lonely." He stares at the monitors and I bite my lip.

"I'm sorry for-"

"Don't apologize. We all have our own way of coping with pain." He looks at me for a second and smiles a bit. I smile back, happy that he understood.

He turns something on the monitor and suddenly we can hear the interaction as Frank steps into the house.

"Thanks for doing this." Sarah says as she grabs a pen and a few papers and passes them along to Frank. She tells her son to go upstairs and after threatening him he finally does. Frank begins to sign but there's a shout and Frank and Sarah leave the view. David presses something and it's the kitchen view. His daughter is trying to fix something under the sink. Frank of course offers to help. A few minutes later I hear commotion.