Seeing Something New

Astro turned to look at O'shay. He then looked away shaking his head and opened the car door for him to get out. "Alexander as your coding." O'shay mentioned.

"Not just mine." Astro said.

"Astro, I know you're mad about-"

"I don't want to talk about it." Astro said, getting out.

"Astro."

"I don't want to hear about it anymore." The robot stated.

"Astro."

"Just stop!" Astro turned back to look at O'shay in the car. 

"I have to pee."

~~~

You looked around in the shop for food to eat. You saw O'shay back on his wheelchair and Astro pushing him to the restrooms. You uncaringly looked away and spotted a packet of Pringles, you grabbed it you opened it, throwing the lid onto the floor. Next you looked for something to drink. You opened the freezer and grabbed a energy can. You opened the lid and drank almost the whole can in one gulp. Your attention came towards a rack of sunglasses. You looked at some of them and took the ones you liked the most, putting them on with one hand because your other was filled with junk food.

"Hello?" You turned around to face a man, he looked young, maybe in his late teens. "Hi there." He must've been running the gas station. "You know you've gotta pay for that right?" You munched on one more chip before trying to run across to the next isle and running out of the store.

The man slid to the next isle and stopped you from leaving. "Hey, where's your parents, huh?" He asked. He then looked around, and in not seeing anyone he sighed. "Come on." He said, taking away your food. "That's enough, these too." When he reached to you to grab your sunglasses, you grabbed his hand and flipped him over. Your hand turned into a cannon and you were about to shoot him until someone grabbed your arm.

"Not okay!" Astro yelled, pulling you back from the man. You tried to pull away from him but he only tightened his grip around your wrist. "S-Sorry." He said to the man and pulled you out of the store. "Come on, in the car." He scolded you as you grunted and tried to fight back like a angry toddler.

~~~

Astro had been driving a lot, and it was getting rather late, so he stopped the car on a nearby cliff and asked you to tell more about yourself and this strange company. Well, he didn't ask, he more demanded. O'shay had to end Astro demanded with a small 'please' since he wouldn't.

Astro was in the back of the limo once again, he coughed a few times and put on his glaces to once again look at the projection. O'shay was basically falling asleep so it was just Astro watching. What you were projecting now, was yourself, lasering into your fake skin and gripping out your metal parts from your arm.

"As us robot started to develop, we became harder to control."

A nurse who had seen you doing that had stopped you. '(Y/N), no no.' she said. 'Don't harm yourself.'

"The company made us into weapons." You told. You blinked, and this time you were running somewhere, going upstairs to a roof. "They tried to teach us to kill, but we did not want to fight." On the roof, a robot was on the edge. You put your hand out to stop him, but as you did so, you were pulled back by some men, all you could do as watch as your possible robot friend jumped off the roof. "A soldier who will not fight is useless." You blinked to a experimenting room. "I had heard rumours of the company working on something new." You told. "Something they think is better than us. Something they say is without a soul, and they must have been successful. About a week ago, they told the nurses to shut the programme down. They started shutting us down." Robots were being dragged around and tasered, some were trying to fight back. "The nurses wanted to save as many children as they could. I read about a place for robots, up north. They call it M.O.S." When you blinked again, you showed how the nurses were unlocking the cages and letting the robots loose, you being one of them. You looked down and closed your eyes, not showing anymore memories. "I am not sure if any of the other robots survived... We were separated."

Astro looked at you, he couldn't tell if you were crying or not from the darkness and the lack of lights, but surely you weren't.

"There is no more money. That was a lie. (M/N) is not my mother. But she loved me. You may not love me. But I am just like you. For the sake of my mother, take me to safety."

Astro's eyes widened as you looked up at him. Astro hadn't yet seen you in such emotional state, he didn't even think you had emotions at all. Astro took off his glasses and looked away.

~~~

You woke up to the sound of angry people beeping their horns. You looked at O'shay who was awake now too. It was still late at night, yet the lights of the city made up for the lack of sunlight. You looked out the window and up at the shinning lights, your eyes reflecting all the beautiful colours you saw. You turned back to O'shay and, smiled at him.

O'shay smiled back at you. You finally seemed to be happy, even if it was under the worst possibly circumstances. "So this where we're hiding out?"

"We aren't hiding out. We'll get couple of hours sleep... Clean up, get some new clothes, get a new ride and get out of here." He said. You turned back and looked out at all the commotion outside, still memorised by the luminescence.

Astro parked out front a hotel, and gave the car keys to a man that would park the car for him. He looked at the horrid car in shock, there was a lot of bullet holes in there. You walked ahead of Astro and O'shay. You put on your sunglasses and walked into the hotel with Astro pushing O'shay behind you. Music blasted through the hotel and you stopped for a second to look at the large building.

"Come on, let's go." Astro encouraged, passing you.

You followed beside Astro and O'shay pat your shoulder to comfort you, after all, you've never seen a place like this before. As you walked, you saw a store. Two mannequin's that were about the same height as you and Astro were placed to make it look like they were holding hands. You tilted your head to the side at the strange connection between hands. The female mannequin had a denim jacket and a (F/C) singlet with black pants. The male one had a black jacket with a popped collar, a blue shirt and black denim pants. 

"Hey, (Y/N), let's go." Astro said. O'shay looked towards what you were staring at and then looked up at Astro.

"We need clothes." He said.

~~~

You three got into a elevator with the clothes on O'shay's lap. O'shay pulled the paper out of the bag and grabbed a fedora and quickly put it on in excitement. Astro pressed floor 12, you saw him do this and began pushing the elevator buttons too. He then quickly grabbed your hand.

"No no, that's not to mess around with." he said. You tried pressing the buttons again but Astro grabbed your sides and placed you on the opposite side of him so he could make sure you didn't touch them.

"Astro." O'shay waved a red and yellow cap at him. "It's yours." He said.

"What? I'm not going to wear it now." Astro shook his head. "In the room we'll get changed in the room."