Chapter 5

It was a year and two months since Karmi left with her family she is now back is San Fransokyo. As she walks to her front door she drops her backpack. " Back in town are we," said Hiro standing across the road. " Hiro," yelled Karmi running toward Hiro hugging him. " I am sorry I am so so so so sorry ,I had to leave my family made me,"'said Karmi with tears in her eyes. " Hey hey it's ok I understand," said Hiro drying her tears. " I missed you," said Karmi. " I missed you too," replied Hiro. " You've gotten taller," said Karmi. " Yeah I developed a new strength suit," said Hiro. " What's it look like," asked Karmi. Hiro takes off his shirt reviling a bio-strength undershirt. " How strong are you know," asked Karmi. Hiro goes over to a car and lifts it up with one hand. " Whoa ok you need to make me one of those," said Karmi. They both laughed. " I also took extra measurements to make sure that accident involving the van doesn't happen again," said Hiro. " How," asked Karmi. " Watch this," he said jumping in front of a car. " Hiro," yelled Karmi. " Don't worry I'm fine," said Hiro getting up walking over to Karmi. " I need one of those to," said Karmi. " Oh I forgot to tell you everyone in the city knows who I am," said Hiro. " Omg Hiro Hamada can I have an autograph," asked a random fan. " Sure here you go," said Hiro signing an autograph. " Who are you ,his girlfriend," asked the fan. " I...um...uhh...um," said Karmi turning red. " Yes she's my girlfriend now run along," said Hiro. Hiro turns to Karmi and can see she is bright red. " That got rid of her didn't it," said Hiro. "You want to come over and watch a movie or something," asked Hiro. " Uhh...sure that sounds good," replied Karmi. After the movie both Hiro fell asleep with Karmi's head on his stomach also asleep. " Hey Karmi wake up," said Hiro but Karmi snuggled up to Hiro. " Hey Karmi can I have my hand back," said Hiro waking Karmi up. " What do you mean," asked Karmi before noticing she has Hiro's hand. " Oh yeah sorry," said Karmi blushing. " I didn't mind I just needed to put another movie in," said Hiro. Hiro turns around to see Karmi fell back asleep. " She is so cute when she is sleeping," thought Hiro as she lied down next to her. Karmi woke up and noticed that Hiro was holding her. Karmi snuggled up to him before falling asleep again.