Chapter 2: The Perv

Start from the beginning

~In the morning~
I woke up and did my usual routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and putting on a little bit of make up. I picked out a grey old sweater, high waisted cargo pants with a black belt, and my old black and white converse.I let my hair down to be curly and free as I grabbed my backpack and phone off the charger.

I let my hair down to be curly and free as I grabbed my backpack and phone off the charger

I went down stairs to see my brother at the door with his keys

I went down stairs to see my brother at the door with his keys. I went to the door as he said "ready to go little sis?"

"Yeah dumbo." I said as I pulled his ear and he gave me a sour look and I smiled at him. We got in the car and he started to drive as I usually put my phone on the ox cord and played xxxtentacion and sang along. Ty then turned it off and said in a serious tone "Willi I wanna ask you some things ok and you have to answer them okay?"

"Okay?" I said as he took a breath "when that guy came to you and said some stuff to you did he say any gross or made you uncomfortable?"

He asked as I the rolled my eyes "I told you he didn't say anything bad or gross, he asked me why I was over on that part of town and he'd see me again, which probably won't happen and that it."

"Okay, I trust you sis so if anything happens or you see him again and he says something tell him to say it to your older brother and dad first." He said while gripping the steering wheel.

"Look I know your trying to look out for me and all, which is what a brother is suppose to do, but I can handle myself and I love you and I'm glad you care about me and want to protect me and thank you for that." I said and he smiled and calmed down and smiled.

~After school~
I was wiping the tables down as I then heard Layla call me take the position of getting people seated.

I was looking out the window and not paying attention when I heard the bell of the door ring which showed someone came in. As I looked there were 6 tall and very muscular men standing in front of me, I gave the one man who I remembered was the guy outside the bar who told me to call him Mr.King I shook it off and gave a smile and said "how may I help you all?"

He look down at me and said "I didn't know that had my doll face running such a place." As the 5 other men behind him let out chuckles as I then said "that wasn't very funny sir and I wish to say that my height is just fine." I'm 5'0 tall and from from what I can see he's about 6'6 or 6'7.

After that little comment he made I got them seated and as I turned to take there orders I felt a hand slap my bottom. I turned and saw the leader look at me and in his eyes, that were a beautiful hazel was lust and hunger.

I walked to the kitchen and saw my dad who was cooking at the stove, I wanted to tell him, but I was too scared to so I grabbed the pen and notebook off the one counter and walked back out to their table.

"What can I get you all?" I said as they said stuff like steak, burgers, chicken. I got to Mr.King, "what you like sir?" He gave me a smirk and looked me up and down "easy babe, I want you, right now and on the table." He said and before I could react he pulled me by my waist and made me sit on his lap.

I tried to get up and "said can you please get off me sir this isn't professional." I said while I could fell my anger rising. "Aw are you mad at me your so cute when your angry." He laughed and I hit my fist on his hands in anger "stop!" I yelled and I felt a lump in my throat, was I really about to cry now?

I felt a few tears slip "stop I don't like you touching me so let go!" I yelled then I heard my brother "HEY GET YOU FUCKING HAND OF HER YOU DICKHEAD!" All attention turn to my brother and Dwayne who looked angry and were red in the face a little.

Mr.King looked pissed too, "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER!?" He yelled back and got up while standing up and walking towards them.

My brother and Dwayne looked short compared to him, "YOU FUCKING HEARD HIM KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"

Dwayne yelled as he put his hands up ready to fight him Mr.King looked so pisses he looked like he was going to kill him so I ran in front of them and tried to stop them, but then my Dad's voice boomed through the dinner.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OUT HERE!?" He yelled as my mom ran behind him and then to me, "honey what happened?" She said while checking my face my brother then intervened "THAT FUCKER WAS HOLDING HER DOWN ON HIS LAP!" While gritting his teeth.

My mom and dad look at Mr.King and eyes went wide when they looked at him and they looked scared. He smirked at them and said "hello Mr and Mrs. Jackson."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day or night. Now I'm going to update my other books okay love you guys byyye💗💗💗💗