Sing alongs and new beginnings

"Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do"
Bapapapapapa....because I'm happy....bapapapapapa.....Today is the day, I can feel it! Everything is perfect and ready, the sun is shining. My favorite song is playing on the radio, it's a sign from the heavens that today, today is the day I finally get to propose to her!
____________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Wang your 3 o clock is here early and is asking to push the meeting forward an hour, what would you like me to tell them?"

"Perfect, confirm with them I need to get out of here early I have plans and oh Nicky make sure you cancel any and all my meetings after I get through with this meeting, it should take me about 4 hours so make sure my time is accounted for on my schedule. Bring us some coffee and tea and set up the hors d'oeuvres in the conference room."

I need to close this deal with Toni Stoeckl because once I close it, I'll make the two hotel chains in Austin,TX as modern as my hotels in Chengdu; once I do that I'll make my name the biggest and most successful Chinese name in Texas first than the rest of the United States.

"Toni, what a pleasure to finally meet you." Enthusiasm laced on my voice.

"Dylan, pleasure is all mine. Shall we get started?"
___________________________________________________________________

"Nicky, you did awesome! Thanks for being my backbone in there, I appreciate you having learned the ins and outs of the hotel and backing me up on why we're the best choice to sell to, you and Caesar are going to kickass running The St. Regis Chengdu, while I'm gone." Couldn't have picked a better business partner than my best friend Caesar Wu and his wife Nicky.

"Dylan, it's no big deal I'm here to pick up the slack from both you and my handsome husband, you men always seem to forget that everything lies in the minuscule details." She says swatting her hands, always so kind and so selfless. "Now I know what your up to tonight, go start the beginning of your forever I'll finish up here."

"Thanks Nicky, you're the best and tell Caesar I'll be calling him tomorrow!" Excitement rushes through my veins as I rush to the elevator, the beginning of my forever starts soon and I can't wait.