Chapter 1

"Emma" my mother yells. "Wake up it's time to go to school"

But I am too tired from last night and the last thing I want is to go to school.

So, I will keep doing what I do best, pretend, pretend that I'm sleeping.

"Emma" she yells again and comes in my room. She takes my warm blanket away from me and a cold breeze hits me so I start shivering.

"Okay, mum you 've made it" I tell her as I quickly get out of bed. She smiles at me and goes downstairs to make me some breakfast.

I go to the bathroom and start my daily routine which involves washing my face, taking a shower and fixing my hair and make-up for school. Once I'm all dressed up I check my calendar.

It's been eight days. Eight days since he left. Eight days since Jason left.

I don't really see him coming back and I can't blame him to be honest. Why coming back to a small town where everyone you used to know start staring at you either with curiosity or fear and start avoiding you. Even his own parents has been acting strange around him.

The only person he could trust in this town was me. Even after the current events I would never push him away or be afraid of him. I've known him since we were five and my opinion for him wouldn't change that easily.

Anyways, it's time to go now or my mom will get mad. I run downstairs to grab a sandwich to eat on my way to school. I tell my mum goodbye and leave the house.

~A/N: I'm sorry that my chapter is so short it will be longer soon if more people start reading this.